Quick A/N and detailed backstory.

Sooooo... HI!

I've had this idea for this story for a while and I finally had the guts to write it.

So if you read the summary, GREAT!

If you didn't though, here's just a more detailed back story for your character you should read anyway...

You were a hunted criminal in your birth town (cough cough, Dark Kingdom) called the Dark Angel due to only striking at night and being popular with the boys. You and your father were sent away because of it. You two moved into Old Corona and you became close friends with everyone's favorite alchemist, Varian. Your father finds out about Varian's past and sends you away to a convent to teach you manners and good house working skills. Varian is heartbroken when you leave but starts making other friends. Once your return 5 years later, Varian is not the same. He ignores you to hang out with his royal friends and doesn't even want to look at you. You head home to your father to find that he had died from a sickness and you choose to leave to find a better life. You return around 5 years later to find that Varian has been thrown in prison and one of your closest friends, Cassandra, has double-crossed princess Rapunzel.

The story starts where Cassandra has freed Varian and is working with him to take over Corona. Varian decides he wants your help due to your criminal past. You decide to help but with a sly plan of revenge behind his back.

Ok, I'll stop rambling now and start writing. Tell me what you think of the idea.

Please enjoy! I'll answer any question you still have about the story.

-Uhh.