~ Six ~

That is still six is French. Don't think I gave up. It's pronounced Seese. Like I cease to exist. But instead of an A, it's another E. The song, by the way, is not very good mood music for this chapter because this chapter is very happy for the most part and It's a very dark song from Death Note: the Musical. It's really good though and it's sung by Jeremy Jordan. So yea. Also, we hit 169! *punches the wall* Crap now there's a hole in the wall. You guys enjoy the chapter while I try and fix this wall. 

How do you fix a wall? 

~ Three days later ~

Your P.O.V

I sat in the bathroom. I had just found out I was gonna have a baby. I was terrified about how Varian would react. And my plan. How was that gonna work out with a baby to take care of?

"(Y/N), honey, you okay in there?" I hear Varian ask.

"Y-yes. I'm perfectly fine." I lied about to pass out.

"Are you ready to come out you've been in there for a while?"

I hesitate before unlocking the door and walking out. As soon as he saw me I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

"I was starting to get worried. You were in there for awhile." He said still hugging me.

"Yea. I know." I look at the ground.

"You sure you're okay?"

I force a smile and nod violently.

"You can't lie from me. I can tell from your eyes." He says sympathetically.

I sigh in defeat.

"I'm... pregnant." He looks at me with disbelief.

"Are you serious?" He asked calmly.

"Yes. Are y-you mad?"

"Why would I be mad? This is amazing!" He starts jumping up and down like a little kid. I giggle.

This was probably the happiest moment of my life. Him happy. Me happy. The author still trying to fix that wall. Everything is going great. 

I love my life.

But it's all going to go down in flames soon. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HI! I know it was really short. It was more of a bonus chapter. I'm really losing ideas for this book. I know that it's not one-shots, but if you have any ideas for this book, please tell me! I want to finish it and not just abandon it because it's not like I don't like the fandom anymore. But please. Give me any ideas you have. I just won't do smut. Anything else I will do (probably). Anyway... BAI!

-Uhh.

P.S, Still trying to fix that wall. Send. Help!