~ Quatre ~

This is when it all starts to go downhill... 

Enjoy!

Just a little note about the video, there will be another link to the song further on cuz you and Varian are gonna sing it when you go through with your plan so yeh. Plus it's just a good song. The animatic is good too. Some swears in this chapter. 

Warning: REALLY SHORT AND SLIGHT PERSONAL HARM! 

Varian's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and Y/N wasn't by my side. 

'She's probably just getting tea or using the bathroom' I tell myself. 

I get dressed and start walking down the hallway. 

I get to this dungeon room and I hear talking down the stairs with a very familiar voice.

"Y/N?" I mumble. I creak open the door and start to walk down. 

Your P.O.V 

I started writing down my plan. While doing this, a paper falls down. I pick it up. The picture on the paper and it's a sketch of Varian. 

'I shouldn't do this...' I think and place the paper down. I began to walk up the stairs when I hear a voice in my head.

'But he needs to pay.' it tells me. 

It was right but... No. It was right. 

I hung the sketch on the wall. 

"I deserve revenge," I say and grab my knives out.

(Note: Start the video to follow along with the lyrics. The lyrics will be bolded.)

I sharpen them. 

"Hahahaha this ones for you!" I say pointing the knife at the drawing. 

"Beware, beware, be skeptical

Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold

Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning" 

I throw a knife at the drawing, it hitting it right in the middle of his face. 

"Bla-bla-black sheep, have you any soul?

No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals
Jack, be nimble, Jack, be quick
Jill's a little whore and her alibis are dirty tricks" 

I turn back to the drawing, a new knife in hand.

"So could you...

Tell me, how your sleeping easy, how your only thinking about yourself. Show me how you justify, telling all your lies like second nature." 

I chuck the blade at the drawing, not missing. 

"Listen, mark my words one day. You will pay. You will pay." 

I sharpen another.

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt." 

Instead of throwing it I stab it into the table. 

"Aware, Aware, you stalk your pray. With criminal mentality. You sink your teeth into the people you depend on. Infecting everyone your quite the problem." 

I walk across the room with a blade in hand to a life-sized Varian doll. 

"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum. Better run and hide. I smell the blood of a petty little coward"

I stab the doll where his heart would be. 

"Jack be lethal, Jack be slick. Jill will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch." 

I throw the doll down and walk back to my work. 

"So could you...

Tell me how your sleeping easy how your only thinking of yourself. Show me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature. Listen, mark my words one day. You will pay. You will pay. Karma's gonna come collect your debt." 

I throw another blade at the picture. I'm about to throw another, but end up lowering it. 

"Maybe you'll change. Abandon all your wicked ways. Make amends and start anew again"

I start to tear up remembering the good days. 

"Maybe you'll see. All the wrongs you did to me. And start all over, start all over."

I shake my head and laugh. 

"Who am I kidding? Let's not get overzealous here. You've always been a huge piece of shit." 

I stab the table. 

"IF I COULD KILL YOU, I WOULD, BUT IT'S FROWNED APON IN ALL FIFTY STATES! Having said that:" 

I grab a knife and stab the picture.

"Burn. In. HELL!" 

I fall on the floor, sobbing, but still singing.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, so tell me how your sleeping easy, how your only thinking of yourself."

I try to fight the tears as I grab a knife. I cut a small cut in my wrist. 

"Tell me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature."

I cut another and stand up, blood now running down my wrists and hands. 

"Mark my words one day. You will pay. You will pay." 

I wrap my writs up with cloth and cover the cloth with the sleves of my dress. 

"Karma's gonna come coltect your debt." 

Igrab a knife. 

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt."

I start to walk up the stairs. I hear someone run away. 

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt." 

Varian's P.O.V

I heard everthing. Her singing. Her crying. Everything.

But who could she be this angriy with? 

I need to find out. 

I start te hear her coming up the stairs, so I run back to the bedroom. I get in bed and act like nothing happend. She walks in and my heart rate speeds up. 

"Good morning, Darling." she smiles sweetly. 

"Good morning, Dear." I say, slightly scared. 

SHe gets in bed and cuddles up next to me. 

'Be careful. A wolf on sheeps clothing is more than a warrning.' 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I have nothing to say other than I hope you enjoyed. 

Bai!

-Uhh