~ Cinq ~

HI! So... I'm freaking out! 

This book has 142 views! 

Thank you all so much! 

So to celebrate I drew some Varian x Reader drawings and once I finish this chapter I'm gonna post them in the book for you to see. 

Sorry in advance for crappy art. 

Another thing I'm doing to celebrate is this short chapter that's gonna be a break from the main plot and just be some fluff/date and stuff so...

ENJOY AND THANK YOU! 

Your P.O.V

As you and Varian are cuddling in bed, he speaks up. 

"Do you wanna go somewhere today? With me?"

I raise an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean?" I ask generally confused. 

He got up and went into the closet. He came out with my old outfit which was pretty much a dress version of his original outfit. 

"Run away with me, (Y/N)." he held his hand out, smiling. 

I hesitate before grabbing his hand and going to change into the outfit. 

~Le time skip~

"You ready?" he asks me as I raise my hood. I nod and smirk. 

We were dressed as common folk wearing hoods to cover our faces. 

We were sneaking out. 

We climbed down the tower and grabbed a horse. 

I clutched his waist as we took off. 

(Me writing this: HoNeY wHaT cHu WaItInG fOr!? WeLcOmE tO mY cAnDy StOrE!) 

As we ran off everything felt so real. I could feel the wind running through my hair and I could hear all the beautiful sounds of nature. 

I clutched him tighter as we ran uphill. 

"You enjoying this? We used to do this all the time before you got sent to that convent." He smiled at me. I just nuzzled him more and he chuckled. 

We finally stopped at the top of the hill. He helped me off, spun me around, kissed me lightly, and sat me down on a blanket. I giggled. 

He sat down next to me and started playing with my hair. 

"I like this. Being here... with you... only... us... like before." I sigh. 

He looks at me and picks my chin up so I face him. 

"(Y/N), if you like this, we can do this all the time. Everyday. If that's what will make you happy. You know I'll do anything for you. I love you." he says sincerely. (Me) 

I smile and lean in "I love you, too." 

Our lips connect. It was sweet and passionate. I tilted my head. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. We stayed like that for about three minutes before he pulled away. 

He smirked and said: "If we're gonna continue this, we might wanna head home first." I giggle and kiss his cheek. 

"Okay." I grab his hand and climb on the horse. 

"Well let's go, my love."

~Le time skip even though the chapter is almost over :( ~

We snuck back into the castle and instead of changing into our normal "royal" outfits, we kissed heatedly, he leads me to the bed and... 

Well, I think you understand. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Welp. 

THANK YOU AGAIN!

I have to finish those drawings now and that will be out. I'm gonna draw like 5.

I finished this book to the song Ment To Be Yours so that's... lucky? 

WE CAN SMILE AND CUDDLE WHILE THE FIIIREEEE ROOOOOOOOOOOARS!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... BAI!

-Uhh