Chapter 21 - Hardy Than You Thought

Wade carefully scanned the woman Spidey had referred to as Felicia from head to toe. She was undeniably attractive. The tight black suit she wore allowed him to appreciate her hourglass figure, it hugged each wonderful curve in just the right way. Her cleavage was criminal and the fur around the collar accentuating her chest wasn't helping at all. He couldn't help but appreciate her looks, after all Wade was a man who was attracted to women too. Long and silky white hair rested over her shoulders, framing her cleavage as if it needed more attention to be drawn to it and even though she was wearing a mask, her sharp, gorgeous features were evident, so you could tell that not only did she have a nice body, but a beautiful face too.

He watched as the woman walked towards them, her hips swaying as she did. "The one and only." The sound of heels against the floor echoed through the room.

She was gorgeous, yes, she also seemed to be friends with Spider-Man but he couldn't let his guard down, there was something off about her, at least that's what he thought.

"Could it be the femme fatale vibes coming off of her maybe?" Asked Yellow.

"Or maybe the fact that she clearly broke into a jewelry in a weird cat suit and is playing with a thousand dollar necklace?"

"Oh yeah, that too."

Wade hadn't noticed the necklace in her hands until now.

She seemed to be too interested in the expensive piece of jewelry and the delicious piece of ass that was Spider-Man to care about his presence though, at least that's what he thought until she glanced at him, stopped dead on her tracks and gave him a second look. She was obviously not expecting any more company other that the arachnid. "Who's your friend?" She asked in the same seductive tone, maybe that was just the way she talked. Now she was examining him from a distance, if the piercing green eyes looking him up and down were anything to go by.

"Uh...he's..." Spider-Man kept staring at her with wide lenses, completely frozen in place, he couldn't tell if the hero was shocked or if this woman's charms have had an effect on him. "Um..."

"I think itsy bitsy forgot our name."

Deadpool rolled his eyes, annoyed at both White's remark and Spider-Man's strange demeanor. "Deadpool."

"Yeah. That." The hero cleared his throat, but avoided looking at Wade, instead his eyes were glued to this Felicia woman. "Where've you been? It's...been a while."

"It's been a while? What the fuck doesn't that mean? Are they friends or something like that?"

"Something like that I'm guessing."

Felicia turned her attention back to Spidey, once again smiling. She carefully placed the necklace she'd been playing with on a shelf. "Europe."

"Nice." Spidey crossed his arms over his chest, attempting to keep his cool. Key word: attempting. "A-And why did you come back?"

She sighed. "It was nice, you know? All the fancy places and the shopping." She traced her long nails along a pearl necklace this time. "It was a dream but..." He looked at Spidey as she now stood inches away from him and ran one of her slim fingers down his chest. "There's no you in Europe, Spider."

"Isn't Far From Home set in Europe? Technically there is-"

"Shut up, this is getting interesting." Wade noticed the malicious intent behind White's words and groaned, because he knew exactly what the box meant.

Deadpool glared at the woman, tightening his grip on his handgun.

Spidey's shoulders and arms went tense upon hearing the comment, moments later he cleared his throat rather awkwardly. "Yeah right!" He chuckled nervously and started walking backwards, placing a hand on Wade's chest and pushing him as he did so he'd retreat as well, however he didn't seem to be able to take his eyes off Felicia. "Well it was nice seeing you but we gotta bolt!"