3

"What's that?" Liv asked curiously as she lifted her hand up to point at the orange hologram above her body.

She hadn't really gotten a chance to look around Asgard and was instead being observed by a bunch of the Asgardian physicians that were trying to see what was wrong with her even though she tried to argue and say she was perfectly fine.

"Be still," one of the nurses said and Liv immediately dropped her arm. A hologram of her body appeared above her as some red energy seemed to swirl inside of it. Liv furrowed her eyebrows. It almost looked like that red energy force she had seen before going missing for a few hours.

"This is not of Earth, what is it?" Thor asked one of the nurses in a low voice so that Liv couldn't hear. "We do not know, but she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her," the nurse told him before looking down with an apologetic look on her face.

Thor paled slightly. She wouldn't survive? Liv wouldn't survive?

His eyes flickered over to where Liv was lying and she looked to him with a huge grin on her face before excitedly whispering, "I'm in Asgard." Thor smiled slightly and looked away, not wanting her to see the pain in his eyes.

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?" Liv asked. The nurse nearest to her glanced down before looking back up. "It's a Soul Forge," the lady said. "Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" Liv asked with a small smirk on her face.

The woman blinked before looking down at Liv impressed. "Yes," she said. "Yeah, it's a quantum field generator," Liv muttered, thankful that her sister's knowledge and facts had paid off for once. Thor smiled at that.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?" a voice asked and Liv quickly looked to see an older looking man standing near the door with an eyepatch and white hair.

She almost chocked on her own spit as her eyes lit up. That was King Odin. The same King Odin she had read about so many times before when she was younger. The same King Odin that was Thor's father.

"She's ill," Thor told his father. "She is mortal. Illness is their defining trait," King Odin said making Liv frown. "I brought here because we can help her," Thor argued. "She does not belong here in Asgard anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table,"
Odin said.

Liv frowned and sat up. So the great Asgardian king she had grown up learning about was really just a cranky old man with an eyepatch.

"Woah there. I'm right here you know. No need to be rude," Liv said. Odin's gaze fell upon her. "You don't know who you are speaking to, child," Odin warned. "Actually I do. You're Odin, sir. King of Asgard. Protector of the Nine Realms. I'm-" Liv began, but he cut her off.

"I know very well who you are, Olivia Foster," Odin said. "It's Liv," she whispered, but she was too in awe at the fact that the king knew who she was to really care. Her eyes flickered over to Thor and she smiled before whispering, "You told your dad about me?"

Thor's eyes flickered over her face before he looked away slightly embarrassed. "Something is within her, father, something I have not seen before," Thor argued.

"Her world has its healers, their called doctors, let them deal with it," Odin said. "Cause our doctors know how to solve everything," Liv muttered sarcastically, but no one seemed to hear her.