10

only this chapter and then the epilogue left until this book is over! but don't worry, Liv will be back of course and you all will get to see her in my Age of Ultron book.

before the second Avengers book is published, I have to write the sequel to my Steve Rogers book which I am glad to announce is officially up! it's called Change and the first one was called Captain's Girl so go read those if you haven't already!

I will also be publishing a Peter Quill book real soon, but that one is going to work a little differently because I'm going to develop my character through the Captain Marvel movie before having her end up with the Guardians. it will make sense when you read, but that's how that one will go.

until then, go check out my other MCU books and enjoy this chapter where we finally get to see Bruce and Emily get married!

- - -

Two months later. . .

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit," Emily Thompson breathed out as she paced the small room. Her striking green eyes flickered up to meet the faces of Liv Foster, Pepper Potts, Natasha Romanoff, and Maya Stark. "This is happening. This is actually happening," she muttered in disbelief. "I'm getting married."

Liv smiled at the nervous and excited girl before saying, "It's happening alright." Emily gave them a look of disbelief before looking at herself in the mirror where she could see her reflection standing there in a white wedding dress while her blonde hair was pinned behind her. She almost couldn't believe it was her that was standing there in the mirror.

"And let me be the first to say," Liv started as she walked over to the girl. The brunette wrapped her arms around the blonde and they leaned their heads against each other as they looked at themselves in the reflection. Liv smiled and said, "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Liv's right," Pepper agreed as she walked over to the two and placed a hand on Emily's shoulder. "You're gorgeous." "You look like a princess," Maya piped up as she appeared next to Pepper's side. "And your prince is out there waiting for you," Natasha told the blonde with a smile.

"What do you say we finally give you your happy ending?" Liv asked as she looked at the girl through the reflection. Emily smiled at that, her eyes flickering between the four as her nerves seemed to wash away.

"I always was a sucker for happy endings," Emily whispered before she bit her lip to stop herself from grinning. It didn't work seeing as the corners of her lips still turned up. She just couldn't help herself. She was getting married to Bruce Banner. What wasn't there to smile about?

There was a soft knock on the door and the girls all turned to see Emily's best friend and maid-of-honor Betty Ross popping her head into the room. "They're ready," she announced. Emily smiled and reached over to grab her bouquet of flowers before she turned to look at her friends.

"Let's get this wedding started, shall we?"

- - -

"She nervous?" Thor asked once Liv had returned to the seat beside him in the audience. "A little, but she's mostly just excited," Liv told him as she flattened her dress and looked back down the aisle to see if they were about to start.

Thor's eyes flickered over the girl in that moment and he couldn't help but smile at the sight of his date who sat beside him in a gorgeous navy blue dress. "You look beautiful," Thor said.