7

"This is all my fault," Liv muttered as the two stumbled into a cave they had managed to find. The sandstorm was raging outside, so Thor almost missed what the girl had said. Almost.

"Liv, it's not your fault," Thor insisted, but the brunette wouldn't listen, only shaking her head in response. "You don't get it, Thor. Your mother is dead. Loki is dead. And now he's gonna unleash it, not just on Asgard or on a star. Malekith is gonna destroy everything," she told him.

"How?" Thor asked, but Liv didn't respond. She was too busy muttering things to herself as she began to panic, trying to think of some sort of solution. Thor sighed and quickly grabbed onto the girl's shoulders, shaking them slightly to gain her attention. "Liv, how?"

Liv's eyes flickered over his face for a second before she finally said, "I saw him on Earth." She looked down at the ground before running a hand through her hair in frustration. "Why would he go to Earth?"

"The Convergence," Thor whispered out making both of their eyes widen in realization. "Oh, God. This is all my fault. None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the stupid Aether," Liv muttered as she put her face in her hands. "Then Malekith would have only possessed it that much sooner," Thor pointed out.

Liv shook her head, not feeling comforted by Thor's words. "I only found it because I was looking for you," she finally admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. Thor felt his heart ache slightly as he watched the girl look up at him with a heartbroken expression. "I just. . .I missed you and I-"

"Liv," Thor whispered as he cupped her face, stopping the girl in her tracks. Her eyes flickered up to lock with his own and she leaned into his embrace while he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Now we're trapped here," Liv breathed out, disappointed in herself.

Thor sighed and a silence fell among the couple as the god hugged the agent. The silence was soon broken by the sound of Liv's phone ringing. The couple quickly pulled away from each other before giving the other a look of confusion.

"It's not me," Thor said defensively. Liv raised an eyebrow in amusement and chuckled as she reached into her pocket to pull out her phone. "No, honey, it's not. It's just my phone," she assured him as she answered the phone.

"Hello?" Liv said, still confused as to how her phone was working when they were on another planet. "Liv!" Clint's voice suddenly exclaimed making the girl pull her phone away from her face as she winced. "I have something very important to ask you!"

"Clint?!" Liv asked confused. "Where are you?" "I'm at work, but that's beside the point. Nat and I have been talking and I called to get your opinion and prove that I am right and she is wrong," Clint said, his voice coming out fast as if he were so excited and needed to know the answer.

Liv was only half listening as she put Clint on speaker and held her phone up in the air. She watched in amazement as her phone suddenly gained four bars. "Oh, my God! This is amazing," Liv muttered.

"Is it? I thought you were annoyed with our 'pointless questions' as you put it," Clint said. "How am I getting service here?" Liv asked confused, her eyes flickering over to Thor who merely shrugged.

"Is this a bad time?" Clint asked hesitantly, knowing that the girl was supposed to be on vacation right now. "No, no, no, no! Please, whatever you do, do not hang up the phone," Liv insisted.