Chapter 17- Honeymoon Part 1

Melodies of the cuckoo, the scented air of nature, and the calmness of early morning, this was the scene of the world when Saba and Sahir set
for their trip. Silence prevailed in the car as their eyes remained set on
the road.

Excitement and anxiety were in Saba's heart while Sahir also had mixed feelings. The beauty of nature with a lovely girl was melting his heart, but his ego and fears were stopping him from moving forward.

At last, they reached Murree which is a hilly area of Pakistan. This Northern Area is full of the beauties of nature as there are mountains and greenery there. Natives are hospitable and here you will find small shops full of small and wonderful things. In the past few years, the number of tourists has increased in this area which has made this area crowded and polluted. But still, a lot of Pakistanis came here to enjoy the chilly weather and the beauty of nature.

They stopped the car in front of the hotel where their room was already
booked. The hotel was surrounded by a huge garden with chairs.

Tourists were having their breakfast there. Saba looked around the area
which was surrounded by large mountains full of greenery. Above the
green mountain, the sun was shining, spreading its soft rays into the city.

A smile etched on her face while negative thoughts vanished from her
mind. Taking a deep breath, she felt relaxed and ready to enjoy this trip.

"Saba" Sahir called out to her, at which she turned around to find him in the lobby section. He has got the key to their booked room.

When they entered the room, Saba went to the washroom to get fresh.

Sahir's gaze rummaged through the room like a saucer. The room was
beautiful and spacious but did not contain any couch. It had a bed and

two chairs with a center table. A balcony was also there with the room
and from the balcony, you can see the back side of the hotel. The site

contained a pool with a sitting area while mountains were in the background.

He went into the balcony to appreciate nature's beauty. Greenery and fresh air caused his body to get relief from the stress, and a bright smile was etched on his face. Standing there for a few minutes, he went into the room.

Saba was going through her bag as she wanted to change her clothes.

The carelessness in her expression told Sahir that she still had not observed that the room did not have a couch.

"Do you need to change? " Saba asked him.

"I can take the clothes by myself. Thank you." There was curtness in his
tone at which Saba became a bit tense.

Avoiding answering him, she went into the room to change.

Sahir had seen the excitement on her face but thinking of night was fearing him.

"What my situation has become. I am here on my honeymoon in which I
have no interest and now I have to share the bed with her. And what that
girl is? She has yet to observe the situation. Woo!"

Sarcastic thoughts were running through his mind when Saba came out of the washroom. A glint in her orbs and her relaxed expressions restrained him from saying anything to her.

He also decided to relax by enjoying this beautiful phase. Going into the
washroom, he changed his clothes and got ready for the outing.

..........................

Sipping the warm tea while a chilly wind was touching their faces, they
were looking around the open cafe. Without uttering any word to each other, they were simply trying to enjoy their own company.