My Crazy Ex-boyfriend

It has been more than two months since I was kidnapped by Andrew, and I am now slowly counting the days for me to get rescued. Even after all these years that bastard still hasn't change at all. Being taken miles away from my home and family by the same man that almost broke me. With my eyes cover and my hands tied up, I have no idea where I am or even where he is taking me. The only thing I knew was that the place smell old or even abandon, which made it even more sicking. I felt something cold like chains being put around my ankle, and that is when he finally took the blind fold off my face. "Hey Ro, never thought I see you like this again but to be honest I thought it would be when we got married." "Married? Marry you, I rather die then marry you ." "Why wont you just agree to it instead of fighting me Ro, it would make both of our lives better." "Don't you dare move any closer to me Andrew!!!" I yelled at him. This sick perverted bastard is tying to create some damn husband and wife fantasy. And for once in my life I don't feel like dealing with this sick bastards games. Before he disappeared with his mistress Tammy, I thought that I wouldn't  have to see him again. Damn  was I wrong.  Andrew was always crazy I just didn't know how crazy he was.  To go as far as kidnapping his ex, well that is enough proof for me.  Even so, when I was kidnapped and brought here  Andrew made it clear that he didn't want me going anywhere. Being chained to the giant fucking space heater gave the big clue. Also, I have to play the good wife if any of his so called friends came over.  I have to the laundry to, Andrew change sock like he change his damn under wear.  He even went as far as trying to make me have dinner with him, hell no.  The crazy loon even set fucking house rules that I have to follow. I pray with ever bone and fiber in my body that someone please come and save me form this hellish nightmare called my ex.  At one point he scared me about making wear a wedding dress, and I right refuse. Up until now I have been trying to save myself from that  crazy asshole.  What really scared is how he told me how he had this wet dream to fuck me all day every day, and to have a few kids with me. I would never want to have children with that crazy fucker. not even if he was the last available man with a working dick. I haven't left this house at all because of this stupid fucking chain around my ankle. The damn thing is so heavy that I literally drag it across the floor, I can very much  feel a bruise forming. Even so, the psychopath has a fucking job. Who the fuck gave this devil man a fucking job!  Now, I am hiding in this room for my life. Why?, because my crazy ex wants me to try on wedding dresses. Yep, wedding dresses, and he wanted me to wear the ones that show so much skin. I always dreamed that on my wedding day that I would look beautiful and classy. Now this sick fuck is trying to ruin that. Even, so  he just come to the house wanting his dinner made as well as a bath. The bastard even ask me to wash his flake crazy ridden hair. Speaking of which the moron hardly remembered my birthday, and to be honest he even ask me was I quote 'Am I still a VIRGIN?' I was saying to myself wtf why hell do you want to know why I am still a virgin. My life has never been fair but at least give me the freedom to stay the hell away from Andrew. It seems that  Johnny way of speaking have rubbed off on me. But it seem to piss off Andrew more which is more fun for me.  Knock-Knock-knock.  " Hey Rose, I am going to have some friends over tonight to play cards. Can make some snacks for tonight? If so that will be good and I wont bother you anymore tonight. Unless you want to personally serve me with no questions ask?" said Andrew. "FUCK OFF ANDREW! Why don't you go play with your one inch dick in corner pervert. " I said loudly. " Come on Rose don't be like that, and what small dick, if I can remember  I was seven inches love. Don't tell me you forgot my size?" Andrew said teasingly. I didn't even respond or even gave the fucker the satisfaction of getting a rise out of me. He must have caught the juster by the of it he was walking away. I rather wait till thirty minutes to an hour his buddies arrives.

"Hey Andrew." said the tall blonde.   "Whats  up dude." called out the brown hair guy. "Where is that pretty little fiance of yours?" ask the tall Italian.  The only one that didn't say anything was the tall guy with black hair and ocean blue eyes. He really didn't seem to care at all that he was there. In a way he reminded me of Johnny which at this very moment is the only thing keeping me sane. After a few minutes of them talking and what not they decided to get started on their game. Spades and Poker to be exact. Never in my life have I ever seen a group of ill-manner  men willing to waste away their hard earn money just to gamble on a stupid game. Never the less it kept Andrew busy and away from me for the whole night. Which brings me back to preparing snacks, sandwich slices, the giant plastic bowl for chips, two twenty-four packs of beer, Chez its, and whatever else I fond myself preparing. As I was preparing the drinks the tall Italian walk up to me and handed me an envelope but what struck me was the tat of a blue spade on his wrist. Andrew and the others were too drunk to notice the exchange, so I decided to stay quiet about and put it in my bra. Before he walk away he whisper in my ear 'It's a message from the boss.'  After that he walk away  back to the table to drink and play poker along with the rest of the idiots.  I quickly went to serve the drinks and return back to my room.  Inside I lock the door and went to my closet and took a flashlight with me. I closed the closet door  and turn on the flashlight and open the envelope with a letter in it from Johnny.

     Dear Hellcat,

I hope that by now you have received this letter and that the informer was a success. Just to let you know  no one has never given up looking for you, even though what you did was crazy as hell but you would be my hellcat if you weren't. After  you were kidnapped, Maria refused to go back to the orphanage without knowing that you would come back. D'Angelo hasn't stopped crying since  your capture. In the struggle in trying to find you, your brother made it very difficult and frustrating as hell. That bastard had the audacity to accuse me of getting you involved with the gangs and drugs and whatever else stupid shit he was ranting on about.  After three months of  bullshit and bickering we were finally able to locate you without he stupid bullshit. For the first time ever since you stay have live in my apartment for about a week I started to develop some feelings for you hellcat. I hope that you can sit tight and wait just a little while longer and pretend to loose hope. Cause I am coming to save you.

P.S.  Mrs.Black said to come back in one piece  or she half to hire Stella back, it would another  cold day in hell before she do that.

 From Yours,

~Johnny~

I don't know rather or not to cry shout or to be happy, they haven't for gotten about me. They have been searching for me. My entire body is shaking from happiness and grief. It feels as if the weight have been lifted off of me. "Por favor, ven y sálvame, Johnny." I said to myself. That was the first time I have spoken in my mother's native language. For the first time ever since I was kidnapped I was able to sleep peacefully. 

Sorry it took so long for a new chapter:) I will be remaking this story without the errors. For now, read long with rest who have been wanting to what happens next.