7. A camping trip before school starts

Severus and Orion saw Tobias and Eileen each Friday night and they spent their night there. It was really good, since Severus had managed to somewhat restore his relationship with his parents and Orion also felt nice to have his family back.

Hogwarts would start lesson on October 1st, so Severus proposed to Orion to go on a camping trip just the two of them in Northern UK.

Orion never thought that his father would like camping, but Severus explained to him that they would actually get the chance of collecting some rare herbs for Potions.

Orion was impressed by the small tent that was actually very big inside. They would have to share the 'bedroom" and the bathroom of course.

The location had also a private beach, although it was quite cold to enjoy swimming.

Severus had put many protective wards to keep all possible intruders, muggles or wizards, away from them.

The first day was exciting for both of them, since they needed to practice their communication skills together in order to run things smoothly. Orion loved their camping fire and really enjoyed the skewers under the starry night sky.

He didn't particularly enjoyed his father's slight snoring thought, since he needed to concentrate to actually get some sleep.

Severus was the first one to wake up and prepare coffee.

When Orion got up, he was feeling a bit sore on his back, but also a bit wet on his pants.

He sat up and looked in between his legs, with a horrified expression on his face.

- Great, just what I needed , he mumbled.

It was sheer luck that his father chose to enjoy his coffee outside, the weather was cold.

Orion stood up and was trying to figure out what to do, since he wore light grey pyjama pants and there was no way to hide the problem.

His eyes wandered on the environment and he spotted a long knitted black jacket, his father's, so he took it and put it around him.

He exited the tent and found his father sitting by the fire with a blanket around his body.

- Good morning Dad! Did you sleep well?

Severus looked up at his Son.

- So - so, but I don't mind. I like to enjoy nature from time to time.

He poured his son a cup of coffee and continued:

- What are you doing with the jacket? Isn't too light? Here come close, I will put you under the blanket too.

Orion went close and sat with closed legs near his father, in order to hide the evidence.

The movement didn't go unnoticed by Severus, though.

- If you need to use the bathroom, go first, I don't mind, his father said.

- Actually Dad... I had a little accident... he whispered.

Severus turned to look at him straight in the eyes.

- Ehm you know men stuff... his son tried to elaborate.

- Oh, ok. Well don't worry. These thing happen, especially when you don't want them to happen. I will clean up the mess in no time.

- Oh I didn't check the sheets! Orion said with a panic in his voice.

- Don't worry, son , really. Severus tousled his son's hair and smiled.

- If only you knew how many times I had a wet dream... the worst part are light coloured pants, of course, especially light grey... ehm yes, like the one you wear now. Ah, the joys of manhood!!!

and by that he flicked his wand and without speaking any incantation, Orion felt dry again. He looked down, and no spot was there.

He kissed his dad on his cheek:

- Thanks for that and especially for making me feel comfortable about it.

- Well that is the good part of the story...

- What do you mean?

- Well, the weather is much colder than I thought, but we still have to keep ourselves clean.

- A simple scourgify won't do the job, Dad.

- Yes, that is exactly my point. I have brought a shower sac, which we can warm up with magic, but we need to help each other with the shower, ok ?

- I don't feel uncomfortable being naked in front of you, Dad.

- But I do... Severus replied blushing slightly.

- We are both males.

- Well, that I know.

- But you can keep your underwear on and just turn your back on me to clean those areas.

Severus nodded, which caused Orion to smile.

- You never shared a shower with your Dad ?

- I have and it was not pleasant. We used to share the showers with other, since the house didn't have its own bathroom.

- Oh, well, then why do you feel uncomfortable ? I mean, you have been showering with other naked men, haven't you?

- No, my father, despite being quite violent, was protective too. He avoided other men to see me, you understand the reasons...

- Wise choice. Well, when do you want to take the shower ? In the morning or in the evening ?

- Before dinner tonight.

The day was cloudy, so Severus and Orion spent most of it wandering quite close to their base. They found many useful herbs for potions.

Dinner was nothing special, just sausages and potatoes.

His father had also brought butterbeers.

The shower was quite embarrassing for Orion too, though, since the cold temperature caused him not only goosebumps all over his body, but also an awkward erection. So he also chose to turn his back to his dad. Severus on the other hand, kept his underwear on and his back turned.

He thought that he should probably talk to his son about hygiene, since he couldn't check if he knew how to clean himself. The Weasleys were all circumcised, since they had jewish ancestry and kept the tradition. But his son was intact.

During eating, Severus brought up the subject casually, so Orion listened carefully and told him that he would try it during the next shower.

Severus also explained to his son that it was natural for all males , especially teenagers, to masturbate and it was a healthy way to explore sexuality, feel good and also relieve the urges. He was so simple yet academic in his speech that Orion felt very comfortable even asking him questions.

The trip was indeed a very good chance for bonding.

Severus was happy that his son had accepted him so easily in his life.

He was even thinking to go back to teaching at Hogwarts, to maintain the bond between them and of course to see him on a daily basis.

When they returned home, Orion asked his father about his plans, so they enjoyed warm chocolate discussing their future