Chapter 12: The Rescuing.

Skye was running away from a wolf, but then she realised that she was at the edge of a volcano pit, and the wolf was blocking the path. She was trapped.

Skye: (Screaming) Help!

Wolf: No one can hear you, and no-one is going to save you.

Skye: Just leave me Alone!

Wolf: Never!

The wolf was forcing Skye to move back until she was at the very edge.

Wolf: Goodbye, This is your End!

Just before the Wolf could knock Skye off the edge, Chase appeared and knocked the Wolf into the lava, killing him.

Skye: Chase!

Chase: Skye!

Chase and Skye hugged each other very tightly, and they kissed.

Skye: Thanks for finding me and saving my Life.

Chase: I'm your Husband, I have to do it, and you're the love of my life, now, let's get you back with some of the others.

But then, some rocks started to crumble and fall, and Skye slipped and she was hanging on the edge with her paws for dear life.

Skye: Chase! Help!

Chase: Skye!

Skye's paws started to slip, and she was struggling to hang on, but Just before she fell, Chase grabbed her by the collar by his mouth, but now Chase was also starting to be pulled to the edge because of Skye's Weight, and then Chase was now hanging on the edge with one paw, and Skye was holding on to Chase's back legs. Chase tried his best, but his last paw slipped.

Chase: No!