Chapter 18: Final Encounter.

The dogs headed towards Adventure Bay, but they couldn't believe what their town looked like now, Most of Adventure Bay's buildings were destroyed, there was fire almost everywhere, and Harold was terrorising the Citizens and using his new constructed robot to destroy other buildings. Adventure Bay looked like a mess. The dogs all looked at each other and nodded, then they went straight to where Harold was. Harold was shocked to see them.

Harold: What the heck!? I thought I had gotten rid of you for good! How did you come back here?!

Chase: Well, we got some help from one of our former enemies, but now new friends, but anyway, We are here to stop you, you Villain! And we have lost our patience with you and we have to end this the hard way.

Harold began laughing at them.

Harold: You dogs really are Dumb. You think you can stop me? And without your powers?

Skye: We may not be as strong as you are, but we will not let you take over Adventure Bay without a fight, because we will not let you terrorise the good people of Adventure Bay, and we are a family and we can never be split apart, and we are going to stay by each other's sides, no matter what.

Harold: That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard, let's finish this, but this time, it will really be your end.

They all got into their battle positions and got ready for their Final Battle.