Chapter 16: Sid Swashbuckle to the Rescue.

Sid: Hello, there, it's nice to see you again.

Arrby: Arrgh, Hey there PAW Patrol, Well, at least some of you, where are the rest?

Chase: They're trapped on other islands, can you help us by finding the rest of our friends and take us back to Adventure Bay, if you 2 can, then I can assure you, we will put everything behind us.

Sid: Really? Alright, then, but, under one condition.

Skye: What's that?

Sid: You give us some Treasure.

Chase: You know what, earlier, I found this gold bag, will this help you? (Hands over the Gold bag).

Sid: This is perfect, alright, we will help you.

Tracker did not Know who Sid Swashbuckle was, so the other dogs told him, Duke and Sweetie about him, then they all got into his ship, and they set sail for the next island, there, they found Zuma, Marshall, Everest and Storm.

Storm: We're over here!

They arrived at the island and took them, then, they went to the next island and found Rubble and Rocky in it.

Rocky: Thanks for coming to find us.

The other dogs couldn't believe that the pirate would help them, then the went to the final island and found Rosie, Tundra and Jane and rescued them.

Arrby: Hope on aboard.

Now, all of the dogs were on board.

Sid: Next stop, Adventure Bay!

The dogs howled, including Arrby.

Now, they are on their way to Adventure Bay, the dogs along with Arrby sang and Howled along the way, and glad that the finally set aside their issues and became friends, as they are now on their way, to Stop Harold.