Prolougue

"Mom why couldn't you re-marry someone that didn't have kids. You already have three." I groaned as we pulled into my stepdads drive way. "You can't choose who you fall in love with Travis." She said as she put the car in park and hopped out.

I rolled my eyes, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out as well. I opened the back door and smiled at my little sister, well she's my half sister but I never saw her as that. She has the same blood as me so she's my sister. Her dad is my stepdad, whom himself has two kids not including Nicki.

She reached up and squeezed my nose causing me to smile and tickle her tummy. I unbuckled her seatbelt and took her out of her car seat, making sure not to hit her, like I've done before.. I shut the door and walked into the house where my mom and little brother were already. I've met Mark (My stepdad) and Rosie but I haven't met his oldest daughter Madison. She's been away at college for a year but I guess she's moving back because she's missed her family. I'd probably be the same way, that's why I chose a college in state.

I walked in the house and everyone was in the kitchen talking an laughing, it seemed like a real family. Like something out of a television show. I've never seen my mom so happy before, so in love.

I smiled and walked over to Mark and handed Nicki over to him, he lifted her up and spun around causing her to giggle. That kid has the deepest dimples and the cutest laugh I swear. He sat her down on the counter and started to play well what I assumed was patty-cake.

"Sweetie?" I looked over at my mom who was running her fingers through her hair which meant she needed to tell me something 'important' I sighed and closed my eyes "Yes mom?"

"Madison's here and you guys are going to be going to the same college and maybe you can show here around a little? Please." I groaned and tossed my head back "Mom, she's a year older than me! I'm sure she can handle herself." She pouted and intertwined her fingers "Please Travis! She's upstairs, just go say hi and tell her you'll show her around." I nodded "Fine." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, thank you sweetheart."

I nodded and started to walk upstairs to Madison's room, which was actually across from mine. I knocked on her door and opened it, "Hey Ma-"

___________________________

So... What do we think? I really had an idea for a story with a plus-size/curvy girl and I was like eh why not? So hopefully you guys enjoyed this little preview! Comment telling me what you think, and if you like it vote please!