Chapter 1. A New Beginning

"Onward we go human, I can't wait to see what the outside world has!"exclaimed Puro happily.

"Awwwwwe, but your tail is soooo soft though."awed Lin while hugging the black wolf's tail.

"Thank you human, but we must keep on going on!"

"Just another 30 minutes please."

"Pleeeeeeeease human."Puro pleaded with his paws folded together and eyes wide like a dog begging for treats.

"Oooooook, fine"groaned Lin after accepting defeat to Puro's cuteness.

"Yaaaaaaaaaay,we get to go explore!"Puro cheered.

After that, Puro and Lin stood up from the rock that they were resting on and set off to the city.

Lin was stumbling quite often due to not being used to his new body.

"You seem to still be having trouble with your legs, would you like me to carry you for a while?"asked Puro.

"Nah, it's alright. The best way to get used to it is to keep on walking."

"If you say so."

They kept on walking towards the city.

But the closer they got to the city, the farther they strayed from the tower they were stuck in.

They kept on walking towards the city until they finally came into it.

But when they looked around, they saw that the whole place had been abandoned.

"I wonder what happened to everyone here."said Puro.

"Maybe the whole world has been overrun by demons and they eat kid brains, so they store all the kids at a farm so they can get smarter and they tell them that it's an orphanage and there going to get adopted when they're really getting sacrificed!"exclaimed Lin in a spooky tone.

"A-Are you s-sure?"asked Puro while quivering.

"Nah, I'm just joking.I'm just referencing what happens in a manga I read".

"Manga, what's that?"asked Puro curiously.

"Do you know what comics are"

"Yes"

"It's basically that but made in Japan".

"I know what Japan is! It's an island on the East coast of Asia!"exclaimed Puro.

"Yeah they have a lot of cool stuff there."said Lin.

"I wish I could go there and eat some of that wiggly food with two little sticks."said Puro while looking up as if he were day dreaming.

"Yeah, the name of the manga I read was called The Promis-."said Lin as he stumbled to the ground.

"SHIT!"he yelped after face planting into the ground.

"Human, are you okay?!?"asked Puro in a worried voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just hit my nose on the ground."Lin said while rubbing his snout.

As he rubbed, he felt a warm liquid flowing from his snout.

Puro's expression changed to a more worried look.

"Human, your bleeding!"said Puro.

"It's fine, all I need is a small piece of cloth to stop the bleeding."

"We must find one right now!"said Puro.

"Hehehe."chuckled Lin.

"Puro has always been so kind and caring, he's literally the sweetest person in the world."Lin thought.