S2 Ep 3: Creepin'

{Violette "Vi": Tonight me, Pauly, Mike, and Angelina got home. And Angelina's saying all these things to us. She's, like, going at us. Mostly Pauly. Like, the girl's drunk. She's a mess.}

Violette comforts Angelina as she suggest, "Hon' It's been a long night, lots of alcohol. Let just get you into bed, yea?" Angelina all of sudden just pushes Vi having Pauly and Mike use there fast reflexes to catch her before she hits the floor. Mike and Pauly help Vi up as Mike asked, "Are you okay, baby?" "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just going to remove my heels before I do break something." Vi answered rubbing her ankle. Angelina then cried, "You just don't care! Like seriously--" Before slapping Pauly in the face hard. "I dare you to smack me one more time. I dare you." Pauly sneered. Vi leans on Mike pulling off her heels as she mutters, "Oh lord.. Give me strength to not knock a drunk b***h out." Angelina smacks him hard again before Vi walks over to Pauly turning his face to check his cheek. He moves her hands away saying, "I'm fine." Before turning to Angelina sneering, "I dare you. One more time. Slap me." Angelina rubbed her hand over his mouth before he pushes her hand away. Pauly shouts, "Get the f**k away from me!" "Pauly?... Vi?" Angelina slurred as Vi just rolled her eyes. Angelina fumed pushing at Vi's head, "Stop being such a b***h!" Vi steps in between Pauly and Angelina going to swing but, Pauly pulls her back against him in a back hug. She looks up at him and he shakes his head as Mike pushes Angelina back a little. "Oh, my god, Angelina. You are f**kin' drunk. Get in your f**kin' bed!" Mike barked.

{Pauly D: Most annoying thing is I'm trying to end the conversation, trying to end the fight, trying to hold Vi back from swinging, and then we walk into a different room. She would follow us.}

They head outside and Angelina walks up to Pauly shouting, "Like, seriously? Like a 12 year old kid." "Are you touching me?!" Pauly roared yanking his hand out of her grip. He snapped, "Stop touching me. Stop touching me! I'm done." "I-" Angelina went to start as Violette interrupts, "You f**ked up, Angelina! You f**ked up, plain and simple. Now you need to stop talking and go sleep it off 'cause we're done with your s**t." "Why are being like this? You were so cool at the club now you're being a c**t!" Angelina fumed before pushing Vi for the third time. Vi's willpower snapped as she lunged forward cocking her hand back to swing. She would of clocked her right in the jaw if it wasn't for Pauly pulling her back. Angelina shouts, "What the f**k, Vi?!" "You're lucky I'm being held back or you would be on the f**kin' floor!" "Why would you do that?" Angelina cried. Mike looked over at her shocked as Violette exclaims, "Are you f**kin' kidding me?!" "What the f**k you talkin' about, right now?!" Pauly asked baffled.

{Jenni "Jwoww": I get woken up in the middle of the night to hear Mike, Vi, and Pauly screaming at Angelina. And I'm like, "What the f**k?"}

Jenni heads out the door to see Mike trying to not burn the food as he argues, Pauly pissed off screaming, while he hold back Vi who looks like she's about to murder someone. She asked, "Is there a problem?" "This f**kin b***h needs to leave this f**kin' house!" Pauly barked as Vi still cursed at Angelina in Italian.

{Jenni "Jwoww": Pauly is, like, the nicest kid in the house. So I was pretty shocked to see him so mad. And when I saw Vi... *whistles* it takes a lot to, uh, get her a point where she can't, like, take the time to translate her words into English. She looked like she was about to commit a murder. I knew something went down.}

Jenni heads down to the group as Mike exclaims, "She smacked Pauly three times just now in the face. And she pushed Vi three times before calling her a c**t. She did that all just now." "She has zero clue on what's coming." Vi fumed. Angelina speaks up, "Jenni, I have nothing to do with this tonight." Jenni walks away from Angelina saying, "You're lucky you're drunk right now." "You're done. Done." Mike states. Vi tries to walk over to her only to be stopped by Jenni. Vi asked disgusted, "What would give you the right to smack Pauly?" "And try to start a fight with Vi?" Jenni asked hugging Vi. Angelina said confused, "I did try to start a fight or smack him. What-- what are you saying?" "What?! Three times!" Pauly exclaimed as Jenni looked at the girl baffled. Angelina continued, "I had nothing to do with it. I walked out of the f**kin' place." "What?!" Pauly roared. "Three times you smacked him..." Mike starts as Vi finished, "Three times you smacked him in the face! Three times you pushed me!" "Okay, well, that wasn't me. I didn't-- I didn't do anything about it." Angelina said. Pauly shouted, "What the hell are you talking about?!" "The girl was blonde. The girl who hooked up with you and her friends." "What the hell are you talkin' about? I'm talking about right now!" Pauly shouts. Angelina points at Pauly, "Listen, I didn't smack you at all..." She then points to Violette continuing, "And I never start s**t with you at all. I'm standing here by myself." Mike pulls off his shades sharing a shocked expression with Jenni's annoyed one. Vi exclaimed, "What the f**k?" "Are you delusional?!" Pauly asked. Angelina slurs back, "Are you delusional?"