S2 Ep 5: The Letter

Jenni and Violette walked into the kitchen as Jenni states, "Angelina, we made the letter." Angelina look at her shocked before stating, "It was very hard for me to, like, sit there and, like, look at this girl saying-- she's like, "I love him. I love him so much." I'm like-- And then it's going to make me look bad now because I sat there and said nothing." "But at the end of the day, we're doing the right thing by her without jeopardizing us in the house." Jenni states. Angelina says, "I'm not taking s**t." "Do not tell anything to the guys or anyone, because that will start a big problem with us three." Jenni says taking a bite from her sandwich. Vi adds, "I saw the note. It's anonymous and it's printed, and that's it." "Angelina, don't know nothing about Ron. I don't want to get involved." Angelina says. Vi states, "But, you are involved. We're all involved. You know?"

{Nicole "Snooki": Our hearts are breaking because we know how this is gonna affect Sam, our relationship with Ron, and probably just the mood in the house. }

Jenni, Violette, and Nicole find out it's gay pride week and decide to head out and party

Jenni, Violette, and Nicole find out it's gay pride week and decide to head out and party. Jenni gets changed and checks her boobs out before shouting, "Snooki! Vi!" "What?" they both shouted from the bathroom. Jenni shouts, "Come on. It's gonna be open for like another 20 minutes!" "Coming!" Vi shouts as the two girls run out. The girls finally make it to the club and quickly make some new friends. One guy walked up to Vi introducing himself, "Hi! I'm Rudy!" "Hey, Vi! How are you?" "I'm fantastic!" Rudy says shaking Vi's hand. He starts twirling her saying, "Turn. You're so hot." The other two walk up to Jenni and Nicole introducing themselves as Mitchell and Spencer.

{Jenni "Jwoww": It's gay pride week in Miami. So exciting. We danced all night with these guys.}

The six get another round of drinks and start jumping around together like crazy. Nicole and Mitchell dance crazy on the couches, Spencer is giving Violette a lap dance, and Jenni and Rudy are fist pumping like maniacs. Then Nicole and Jenni are grinding with each other as Spencer comes up grind on Nicole, while Vi, Rudy, and Mitchell are bopping around in a circle dancing. Later they had a round of shots before Spencer pulled Mitchell to dance with him, Jenni and Vi are chilling by the couches when they notice the boys. Jenni exclaims, "Aw! That's love!" Nicole is dragged out by Rudy who starts grinding all up on her. Violette points over at them laughing, "Whooo! Snooki and Rudy!!"

{Violette "Vi":They made us happy. They actually made our night. It was really cute.}

Over at Klutch MVP are partying with a sea of beautiful girls. A girl walks up to Pauly introducing herself, "I'm Sara." "Pauly. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." "Are you from Miami?" he asked as she nods taking a sip of her drink. He asked, "Do you want to dance?" "Yeah." He then pulled her to him and they start dancing close with each other. Mike is showing off his abs to a group of girls before picking one to hook up with, and Vinny has a few girls walk up to him before dancing with them. Then Vinny and Pauly are tag teaming a few girls dancing on the couches, while Mike is hooking up with a different girl as he simultaneously dance with her. A few hours later Vinny is grinding with a girl on stage, Pauly is vibing with his girl on the couches, and Mike found a few girls. He sits next to them starting up a conversation. He asked, "Are you guys friends or did you just meet?" "Friends forever. We're best friends." One girl said hugging her friend. He turns to the camera pulling down his shade giving it a look before turning back to the girls.