S2 Ep 10: Gone, Baby, Gone

"Get out of my face!" Angelina sneers as she puts her cup down going over taking a swing at Mike. She gets him in the face as Jose and Gina separates Ange from him. Angelina fumed, "F**k! I had enough of you! Touch me and I'm gonna crack this glass right over your head!" Mike nodded pissed as he pace trying to calm down. Angelina continued her rant, "That's for calling me a ho, jerk off!" "You are a ho!" Mike sneered. Angelina hissed, "You talk to your mother like that?" "You are a ho!" "Do you talk to your sister like that?" Angelina asked as Mike walks up to her fumeing, "You don't hit another roommate!" With that Mike headed outside for a much needed smoke.

{Mike "The Situation": Everybody knows that I'm the glue of this family, and I try to keep everybody together. There's so many... so many chances that we tried to give this girl and, um, at this particular point, I've had enough.}

Mike heads back inside going into the kitchen just leaning on the counter glaring over at Angelina. Sammi and Ronnie make it back to the house and immediately feel the tension. Ron looks between Angelina and Mike putting two and two together. "What's up?" Ron says giving Mike a bro hug. Mike replies, "How you doin', man?"

{Ronnie: So I come home and, uh, some dudes in my kitchen, and Mike's sittin' still. Mike has A.D.D, so Mike never sits still. So I'm worried at this point.}

The two headed back to Ron's room where Vinny, Pauly, and Vi were hanging out. Violette asked, "What happened?" "F**kin' Angelina punched me in the face." "Get outta here." Pauly says surprised. Mike exclaimed, "For real!" "What the hell! Is everybody gettin' punched in the face?" Pauly asked as they all headed back out to the kitchen. Mike laugh, "Yeah, Trash bag." "They're f**kin' enjoying it." Angelina mutters. Gina tells her, "Don't feed into there bulls**t!" "I'm not!" "You wanna f**k 10 guys in one day, you can. That's your f**kin' business." "What did I miss? Who-- who's this guy?" Pauly asked. Ange states, "That's my friend." "You gotta go, bro. This is house business." Pauly tells the guy. Angelina hissed, "No, no. He's going to stay 'cause he's my friend and I'm talkin' to him." "This is family business. Tell your friend he has to leave." Vi says as Pauly adds, "Yeah, she can hook up with you later, bro." "If I gotta go, I'll go. That's cool." The guy said. Ange sighed, "Gimmie the thing so I can write his number down and call him later." Gina got Angelina's phone book and a pen before handing it to her. Angelina opened to a blank page and start to write down the number. The guy said, "305-878--...."

{Pauly D: This guy definitely wrote down a fake number, 'cause who the hell would want Angelina to call him after that?}

The guy leaves and everyone gathers in the living room; Ronnie and Sammi on the chairs, Vinny and Nicole on the bean bag, same with Mike, Pauly and Vi cuddled up on one end of the couch while Angelina and Gina are on the other end. Mike starts out the family meeting, "This is not like an argument where we can hug it out like we usually do. But you f**kin' crossed the line, and you f**kin' hit me." "Ange, the best thing is probably just stay away from confrontation." Vi suggest. Angelina shakes her head before turning to Gina, "Take my bag outside."

{Angelina: I think that everybody in this house has broken me down where I can't deal with anything anymore, you know. I've never had to deal with this much drama in my life.}

The girl's went off to do there own thing as Angelina went outside. Gina went to make herself a drink as the boys all sit on the couch discussing what went down. "Since when do all these girls throw fist so much all of a sudden in this house?" Vinny asked. Mike response, "Yeah, I mean, should I forgive this chick for hittin' me or what's up? What should I do with this?" "That's on you, player." Vinny tells him. Mike continues, "I don't know. Even like 'cause she's crying and what's up?" "We've all got into huge blow outs with her, and there's a reason for it." Vinny says. Pauly starts to say, "Umm... one minute." "What?" Vinny asked confused. Pauly points at Gina saying, "One minute." The guys go quiet as Gina walks past them to head outside. Pauly waits for the door to close for him to continue, "So, um, here's the deal. 95% of her s**t is brought upon herself. She can't hit anybody. She hit me, she pushed Vi, and that's what happens like... you can yell at somebody all you want. You cannot put your fingers on somebody. Like you don't do that." "Don't feel bad that's she's crying. She does it to herself." Vinny tells Mike before he continues, "'Nobody likes me in this house.' Yeah, 'cause you're fake." "She brought all these random people home. She's a girl. You don't do that. It's a guy thing. Guys do that, not girls." Pauly states. A few moments of silences past when Mike speaks up, "Like, are you for real? Like, what world do you live in where you pull your weight around here?" "She's dirty. I've never seen such a dirty girl in my life." Pauly says with the guys agreeing. Pauly continues, "I think now here times up. Should we pack her bags?" "I'm gonna put her-- I'm gonna put her bed outside." Mike says making the guys laugh. Pauly says, "Her clothes are already in a ball. Let's just put'em in garbage bags and line them over here." He points to the front door as the guys laugh. Vinny asked, "The clean ones or dirty ones?" Making the guys laugh harder.