S2 Ep 8: All In The Family

The next morning a few of the roomies wake up; Mike and Vi wake up with him making them breakfast while she picks up the kitchen. Next Angelina wakes up and sneaks out of Vin's bed passing the two in the kitchen. "Have a good night, Ange?" Vi asked. Angelina laughs playfully pushing Vi, "Shut up!" She heads back to her room to get ready for the day. Later on the phone starts to ring and Angelina answers it, "Hello?" "Hi, this is Paula, Vinny's mom." Paula responds. Angelina says, "Oh, hi. How are you?" "Hi, how are you? Who is this?" "I'm good. It's Angelina." "Hi, honey. Is Vin around?" "Um, let me check. Hold on, okay? 'Cause we all just woke up." "Oh, okay. Thanks." Paula said before Angelina put the phone down to get tell Vinny.

{Angelina: I can't believe I even hooked up with Vinny. He's not my type. I was drunk. That's about it. You know, you do stupid things when you're drunk.}

Ronnie walk into Pauly's room asking, "Did Vinny f**k?" "Oh, I have no idea. I haven't talked to him." Pauly answers. Ronnie states, "'Cause I went into the room, and the covers were, like, moving." Pauly's eyes went wide smiling as the two walk into the kitchen for some food. Nicole enters the room asking, "Did anyone smoosh?" "Vinny and Angelina." Pauly casually says. Nicole froze with wide eyes as Vi and Sam choke on their food. She chuckles, "What?" "You heard me." Pauly laughs. Sammi asked, "Are you kidding me?" "Nope. But you didn't hear that from me!"

{Nicole "Snooki": Angelina is being a whore right now. Angelina and Vinny hate each other in the house. She's dating this guy Jose. He buys her everything that she ever wanted. Angelina has sex with Vinny and doesn't have sex with the nice guy? That makes no sense. And that makes you look like a f**kin' whore. You're a whore.}

Pauly enters the living room sitting on the couch by Ange asking, "Does anyone know if Angelina smooshed last night?" "I don't know." Angelina said putting a pillow over her face. Everyone started to laugh as Pauly says, "That means yes." "No, I'm not saying that." Angelina denies. Mike exclaims, "Wow." "She did. Ask her." Pauly states as Mike continued, "You're a f**kin' hypocrite." "No, I was--" "You were talking s**t about him in the daytime. You were talking s**t about him-- you were telling me he was a scumbag, and you can't wait till he comes to Staten Island to get his ass beaten up." Mike rants. Angelina exclaims, "I did. I did." "And then you f**ked him." "No, I'm not saying that!" Angelina laughed as Mike nods his head walking back to his room. As this conversation was going on Vinny trudges into the living room picking up the phone, "Hello?" "Vinny, hold on a second. I got a cop right here. Hold on. I don't know if they saw me." Paula said as sirens filled the air. She continued, "I think they saw me, but I don't think they're gonna come after me. Okay, alright. You excited to see me." Of course, Ma." Vinny chuckled.

{Vinny: I am ecstatic about my mom coming to visit me in Miami. She'll come here. She'll clean the house. She'll bring people whatever they want. You know, she puts everyone before herself. They don't make women like my mother anymore.}

After Vinny finishes his phone call he goes into the kitchen for some breakfast, as Mike walks back in the living room sitting next to Vi continuing his rant, "You have proven an equation that people have been trying to solve for f**kin' hundred of years-- that when you are a nice to a girl and you take her out on four dates, you snuggle with the girl, you buy her gifts-- She will not call you. She will play you the f**k out. And then she will f**k somebody three days later when she's drunk, with someone she hates." "Do we have any red cups?" Vinny asked interrupting the rant. Pauly chuckles, "I think that's the least of your worries. We heard you like to visit the Staten Island dump this time of year. Is it true?" "Yes it is-- this time of year." Vinny says making everyone laugh. Angelina laughs, "That it is." Vinny finds a cup pouring some water into it before heading back to his room. Ronnie says, "I knew you were smashing when I ran in here. Grabbed my cigarettes, and I ran right out like a little kid." "Yeah. It's called when a guys a d**k to you--" Vinny starts as Ron says, "He automatically wins." "He owns you." Vinny continues making Ron burst out laughing.