S2 Ep 12: Deja Vu All Over Again!

{Nicole "Snooki": We're at the club. We're dancing. We're having a good time. And Mike is sitting there, like, all bored. So then he comes up to me. He's like, "We gotta go." And I'm like, "My best friend is here. We're having a good time. I'm not leaving." So he, like, give me a slap on the lips, and he was like, "No, we're leaving. Let's go."}

"F**kin' yelled at me when I'm having a good time with my best friend! My f**kin' best friend is here, and you're telling me to f**kin' leave?! Are you serious?! Are you serious?!" Nicole rants as it overlapped Jenni ranting. Pauly walks over to Sam and Ronnie by the bar saying, "We have drama over there." "Why?" Sammi asked confused. Pauly answers, "Mike's fighting with Snooki."

{Ronnie: I don't know what's up with Mike lately. In the beginning he was alright and then it just seem his attitude changed. He just thinks it's his world.}

The roomies finally leave and head back to the house and in one cab Nicole is still ranting, "These f**kin' fake people that slap me in the face and tell me to f**kin' go home!" "F**k him!" Vi says with Jenni agreeing. Nicole sighs, "Dude, Mike is a f**kin' douchebag. You're my best friend and we're supposed to have an amazing time together, and he f**kin' ruined it." Nicole linked arms with Ryder laying her head on Ryder's shoulder. Ryder shakes her head, "No, he didn't" "He did." "How did he ruin it? We're still here--" Ryder was interrupted by Nicole fuming, "Told me to go f**kin' go home and slapped me in my cheek. "Oh, let's go home."" "So? We're still here. We can go back to the house. We can still have fun. I love you." "I love you, too." Nicole says feeling better by Ryder's words. The roomies get home and Vinny leads Ramona in stopping by the phone first. He points at it, "This is the ph-- this is the phone I waited three hours for you to call."

{Vinny: I like the girls that are hard to get. And that's what Ramona is. I don't want the girls that are coming up to me, I want the girls that are up there that every guy wants.}

"These other girls call, but I was like, "No, I'm going out with her."" Vinny tells Ramona as he leads her back to his room. He points, "That's my bed, see?" "Mm-Hmm." Ramona nods before walking into the room laying on the bed. Vinny follows her saying, "This bed is really comfortable." She laughs before Vinny asked, "You need pajamas?" "Yes, please." "Can I be your pajamas?" "Yeah." "Wear me." Vinny chuckled as Ramona laughed before he lays on top of her.

{Vinny: I would never classify Ramona as a D.T.F girl, but at the same time, you know, Ramona is, uh-- you know, we are attracted to each other, so you never know what's gonna happen.}

{Mike "The Situation": Me and Snooks got into and argument the night before. She doesn't really have the right to be mad at me. She should know that I'm just rounding up everybody like I normally do. But I don't want somebody to be mad at me or what have you. So once I talk to her, it should be okay.}

The next morning only a few of the roomies are up and Mike decided to go apologize to Nicole and air everything out. As he enters the room he says, "Snooki..." He plops on her bed cuddling her as he continued, "I wanna apologize, Snooki. I was in a bad mood yesterday. And I didn't want you to be by yourself yesterday 'cause you were drunk. You know--" "When was I by myself? I was with my best friend all night." Nicole interrupted. Mike stuttered, "I-I know, babe." "And you told me to leave the club." "Because--" Mike started but was interrupted by Nicole again, "And I was having a great time." "And I apologize." "Mike, don't ever do that to me again, because I will never talk to you ever again." "And I apologize, babe. You know what I'm saying? For real." "I know. It's just--" Nicole was interrupted by Mike this time, "Alright, so accept my apologies-- I had a bad night." "I am! I am! I'm accepting your apology, but it just came out of nowhere, and I was like, "Ew, Mike," like..." "I had a bad day, baby. I'm sorry." Mike said before giving Nicole a kiss on the cheek. Nicole says, "Don't do it again." "I promise." Mike said smothering her face in kisses making her laugh. She squirmed laughing, "Stop!" "You accept my apology?" Mike asked one more time. Nicole laughed exclaiming, "Yes!"