Q&A about the Stories

*(If you haven't read these books, be careful as spoilers will almost certainly be lurking in almost every question or answer).*

Do you have some questions about my stories? If so, please create an in-line comment beside the story you are asking about. Otherwise, I can very easily miss it.

There is a section for story-specific questions and then an area below for other questions about my books in general. There are author-related questions in the next chapter.  :)

*Story-Specific Questions: (books are listed in the order of newest to oldest)

Questions about A New Beginning (sequel to Upon Wings of Change):

Questions about A Starship Called Starsong:

Questions about Tips for Writing on Wattpad:

Why did you make a writing guide?

It wasn't in my original plans, but various people asked for help with their stories, and I discovered that I was writing the same advice over and over - so much that it got to the point where I just copied and pasted the information. Thus, I decided to make a guide with more details that I can guide people to.

Do you help people edit their stories?

Unfortunately, I lack the time to help people edit their stories. This book does give a lot of guidance on the basic things to fix up so that it is more readable and likely to draw readers in. It also contains information about the best ways to advertise your stories.

Questions about When The Heart Sings:

Questions about The Virus Within:

This story is currently being revised offline. Many loose ends like Louise and Trinity's sister will be addressed, along with the plot holes and other issues.  :)

What does Nicky have?

Cans of tomato juice and dish soap. Just joking, in reality, I never decided or put a name to it. Her personality traits are a mixture of ones I've seen in people I've met.

Questions about Looking To Belong:

Are truffles actually expensive?

Some of the more valuable ones can range between $50-120 per ounce. That may go higher out of the normal truffle season.

Questions about Upon Wings of Change:

Questions about A Different Virus - Laura's Story:

What made you decide to write a second POV for the original Heartfire story?

It was actually a special request from one of my first followers, who also encouraged me through the long process of finishing such a long story when I had to adhere to the timeline already in place.

There were also some scenes and angles I wanted to show that Diane didn't know about. It was a learning curve that I don't regret, but I have no plans on ever making another POV of the same story. (Although I may make other side stories)