ChApTeR OnE

( hello sky readers!! Welcome to I Want You it May not be good at first but it'll get better I promise anyways enjoy the story!!! )

(Avery above )

Julian McKay as avery yes I change him again cause imma bad bitch and there wasn't any more pictures of the guy with the brown hair.

Meetings and greetings

Avery
"Have fun sweetie!" My mom yelled as I hopped in the taxi. I waved back and she blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes as always she is so loving. I plugged in my headphones to my ears as we headed to Miami. There was no reason to talk to the driver for five hours. I didn't even know him. My aunt's house isn't that far away but the ride there sure feels like it. I put my head against the window as "daddy issues" play in my ears. "It won't be so bad. I told myself. It's only for three months." Which was wasting my whole summer.

Mom told me exactly two weeks ago if I didn't have anything planned for the summer I would be spending it with my aunt because she apparently wanted to know me better. She's also said she had a new stepson near my age so my mom obviously agreed. I didn't argue with her because there was no point, she'd make me go weather I wanted to or not.

We arrived at 5:30pm. I tried to pay the taxi driver but he said it was his pleasure and winked at me. Weird. I shook it off and headed my way to my aunt's house. As I got closer I noticed the vibrant colors on the house. I also noticed that is was huge.

I knocked on it once and no answer. I rung on the doorbell and knocked and still no answer. I knocked one more time before going around the back. When I got there I saw a man kissing a woman sitting on the counter. She had curly brown hair and brown eyes. The man broke free from the kiss once he saw me.

He came to the door quick and had a serious expression. He had very beautiful blue eyes and a gaze that could put you to sleep. "Can I help you?" He asked curiously. I swallowed hard and handed him a note that my mother signed because she knew I didn't do well talking to new people. He studied it closely before he gave me a surprised expression.

"So you're Carey's nephew?" He raised a brow and rubbed his neck. I nodded as I couldn't find the words to cough up. He sighed and told me to come in and I thank him. I sat on her sleek couch as it sunk me in.

"I wish Carey will tell me when she had family coming." He sighed. "What's you're name kid." He asked gently as he could tell I was tense. I gulped swallow the nerves I had clogged up in my throat.

"A-avery s-sir." I said steadily. He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "No need to be so tense kid, I'm Adam her stepson, and that's Bridget my girlfriend."
She waved at me and gave a friendly smile. I smiled back and nodded. With all this nodding I'll have an eight pack on my neck by the end of the summer.

"Well there's not much to say except make yourself at home. Me and Bridget are gonna go head upstairs. There's food and drinks in the fridge, Carey will be home in two hours and the remote is right in front of you." And with that he left.

I decided to look around to escape my boredom. I must say she had some nice art designs. It wasn't even five minutes later when I heard banging coming from upstairs. I chose to ignore it and turn the tv on.
I then heard moaning and Adam's name being called. Gross.

I turned the tv up louder to block out the sound of sex happening upstairs. I decided to text my friend Logan. He was supposed to be coming down here along with some of my other friends. I asked him if he was on his way and he texted me a picture of him kissing his boyfriend by the Miami sign. Did I forget to mention that most of my friends are gay/bi including me. We only have one straight friend in the group and her name is Shelby. One catch is she's fully trans. So we're nothing but a gay rainbow group.