ChApTeR sEvEn

The mark Maxx gave Avery

ChApTeR sEvEn

Maxx

Black. It was what all surrounded me. I could feel anything. It was all dark. Suddenly my hand started to shake. Then my whole body was rattling. I felt cold hands touch me. "Rettis alsolu deo comasio." My feet were on the ground and I was no longer surrounded in darkness. "You need to control your anger." My brother pointed me hard in the chest.

He picked up Avery and took him to the bedroom next to mine. "You're not getting this," he held up Avery, "until you control your goddamn anger issues."

"They are in control!" I slammed my fist on the desk breaking it instantly. Maybe I do need to calm down.

I sat in my chair slumping down. This "connecting" business is harder than I thought it would be. I just want to love Avery unconditionally without hurting him in any type of way. Or anyone else. Unless necessary.

"I think some tea will calm you down." The maid snapped her fingers and tea magically appeared. It floated right to the table side. I sipped it thanking her as she left the room. I wait a solid 30 minutes before going down the corridor to Avery's room.

"Come in." He said steadily. The door creaked as I entered. He flinched sitting up. "I'm not going to hurt you." I sat on the bed holding my hand out.

"Bullshit. I don't even know what you are. Take me home and get me out of here." He slowly kept inching away from me even though he could feel he was and the edge of the bed.

"Just..... C'mere." I tried to reach for him and pull him closer to me but he kept edging away until he finally fell off the bed. "Ow." He groaned holding onto the beside.

"See you up and done hurt yourself." I helped him up. "Maxx, I wish I could forget it I really do but I don't know I just........... it's just............ too much."

I sigh pressing my fingers to his head. He was knocked out instantly.

I hope he'll forgive me for all that I've caused. I left the room gently closing the door. I sighed going to work in my office. This has been a long night.

A few hours later I went back to check on Avery in his room. He was no where to be seen. I searched the whole room lifting stuff up to see if he was hiding. "AVERY! AVERY WHERE ARE YOU!" My voice was very panicked. I knocked on Markily's room door. "What in the hell?" He said tiredly. "What do you want?" I pushed past him to find Avery sound asleep on his bed. "The fuck? What is he doing in here?!" Mark looked weary. "Oi it's not what you think. I heard him crying in the other room and fetched him." I wasn't listening to Markily because I was pissed as hell. "Whatever. I'm going back to my room." I bumped into Markily's shoulder on my way out not giving any fucks.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delays and this missing chapter. With everything going on in the world I've been stressed and it's been hard for me to write. I've been feeling sluggish and unmotivated. I can make at least one chapter for each book. But I might go on another hiatus. Thank you for sticking with me through thick and then. I love you guys🥺 really so much. I'll be back with more positivity. Bye byeee!