ChApTeR fOuR

Heyoo Guys!!! Thank you so much for 100 reads! I love you guys to the moon and back

Riley ( black hair ) and Logan ( blond hair )

Avery

A pounding headache woke me up this morning. I groaned as sunlight filled the room I was in. "What the fuck?" I sat up and clenched my teeth. I rubbed my shoulders just as everything came rushing back to me at once. I stood up wobbly. At least I still had my clothes on.
The door creaked opened and I ducked down under the bed.

"Sir?" A sweet girly voice commented. I peeked up from the side of the bed to see a maid. She had light brown hair with silver eyes?
She looked at me innocently and I ducked down more.

"Sir what are you doing on the floor?" She asked leaning over the bed. Frightened, I jumped up quick and brushed myself off. "I was....... I was looking for for my necklace! Yeah um it must've fell off last night ." I lied moving farther away from her.

"Why are you lying? There's no reason too, you're safe here." Her eyes flashed to a quick black and then to her normal silver color. "I'll go get Mr. Cordarell. You seem best associated with him."

She skipped out the room closing the door. I sighed walking over to the mirror. Man I looked wrecked. I bet Riley and Logan looked worse though.

I smiled thinking about them. Maybe he'll let me go and I'll get to see them. I missed them. Suddenly something sharply stung my shoulder. Then my shoulder turned a bright red. I fell on my knees and pulled my shirt down. The bite mark was glowing now. Then it broke into what looked like an accident Chinese seal.
Then it disappeared.

"That was the completion of the mark." I jump at the deep voice coming from behind me. He laughed shoving his hand in his pockets. I hid behind the mirror like that was really going to do anything.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said stepping closer. I moved back with the mirror. "G-get away from me you evil wizard!" I screamed backing into a wall.
Stupid wall. Scratch that, stupid dumb wall.

"Like I said I want to help you not hurt you." He reassured moving the mirror with his fingers.
I gasped spreading my body against the wall.

I closed my eyes and braced myself for whatever he was about to do to me. I opened my eyes when I felt his cold hand glide over my cheek.
"Wha?" I questioned as his eyes glowed red.

"See? I can be gentle." He soothed running his fingers through my blonde hair. "B-but your eyes! I've never seen something that red! Except maybe blood." I mumbled quietly. He laughed moving his hand down to my neck.
It was so cold! Was he made of ice?

"I....um..... your hands are cold can you please stop touching me." He looked surprise but obeyed my wishes. I hiccuped covering my mouth.

"I'm *hiccup* sorry." I kept my hands over my mouth. He laughed grabbing my hands off of my mouth. "Let's get you some water, mm?" I nodded.

He took my slobbery hand in his as I gasped. "But it's covered in drool!" I screeched trying to get my hand away from his. He stopped in his track to turn around and face me. He then brought my hand up to his lips and swallowed my two fingers whole.

"I don't see a problem now." His eyes glowed a deep red. "We should probably go get you some water."
I blushed snatching my hand away from him.
That was kinda hot though.

I walked three steps behind him trying not to get to close. He went into the kitchen and I stayed in the hallway. Is there a way out? Would I ever get home?
Was I going to be here forever?!
"Don't overthink hermoso it's not good for the brain." He said handing me the glass of water.

"Thanks." I breathed taking a sip. "So how long am I crashing here?" I asked wiping my lips.
"As long as you want." He smiled reassuringly.

"Yeahhh um, what about my friends? And my aunt Carey? Won't they worry?" He thought on it and snapped his fingers. "All taken care of." He smirked.

"Wha, what did you do?!" I said frightened while stepping away from him. His face softened as he tried to come closer. "Please don't be scared of me." I  looked down the hall and thought to make a run for it. But when I turned around he was already there.

"I don't want to cause you any harm, I like you. I really do, so trust me." He held out his hand and crouched down low. "Please." He whispered gently.

I hesitantly took his hand as he eyes shimmered with glee. "Thank you hermoso I can't wait for you to learn about me, and me to learn about you."

"M-mm." that was the only thing I could get out. He dragged us back to the bedroom and I sat cautiously on the bed. "Get comfortable hermoso. I'll tell lily to bring some food." I nodded sitting up.

I watched as a tv appeared out of the ceiling?

"Strange isn't it?" He said moving closer to me. "I thought it would be a good idea but I never thought about if it would get stuck or not." He chuckled.

"What would you like to watch sweet face." I shrugged looking at the big screened tv.
"Cartoons would be nice, like looney tunes or Tom and jerry." I laughed shifting into the bed.

"I vote Tom and jerry." A strong voice from the door boomed. "Markily get out of here." He sighed rubbing his temple.

"Well brother Maxx I would, but I rather see you and your cutie." He waved at me as I suddenly remembered his face. "Hump guy!" I yelled out making him laughed.
Maxx grumbled crossing his arms.

"I don't think I got your name, what is it?" I blushed sinking into the bed. "Avery." I whispered shyly. Markily smiled shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you Avery." His dimples came out and I blushed even harder. "Y-you too."

Maxx cleared his throat pulling me closer to him. "So Avery what do you want to watch?" He asked staring into my red face. God did I ever get this red! I wanted to yell at him to stop touching me but I couldn't bring myself to do it. "Looney tunes I guess. Sylvester is my favorite character." I grinned.

"I think I'll join you guys." Markily said jumping at the end of the bed near our feet. "No I think you should leave." Maxx growled as Markily chuckled.

"You want me here right Avery?" Markily gave me, or at least tried to, puppy dog eyes and pouted his lips. "I don't see a problem with it, I just want food!" I exclaimed as they both laughed.

We spent the next few hours talking, laughing, and getting to know each other. And for the first time here, I felt at peace.

Wassup bitches!!!! So guess who's birthday is in two months! This hoe! Anyways comment and vote if you like this chapter! There's more to come with all of my stories!
Love you guys💕❤️