ChApTeR SiX

My Baby Avery💕 this will start off from Markily's pov and then will switch to Avery's, then to Maxx's

Chapter Six

Markily's point of view

Shit, fucking shit. This was bad. When Maxx was angry he would blow up and entire country. "Maxx, listen to me." I tired to reason with him but he threw me against the wall. Damn I forgot how strong he was. He growled lowly walking over to me. I use my magic to put Avery in a protective bubble. Maxx would never forgive himself if he was to blow up Avery.
But if he was to kill me.............well that's a different damn story.

"Lipas moustic." I said making my eyes glow a bright green. My sclera turned to a dark blue. I was using two powers at once. "MAXX. STOP!" My spell just kept him walking in place while my protective spell on Avery was weakening. I moved the bubble close the door and bumped his head on the wall next to it.

"Ow! What the hell." Avery said waking up. "Avery! Go get help, NOW!" Avery was frightened by the way my eyes were glowing,  but I think he was more frighten by the way Maxx looked. Avery scrambled to his feet and ran out of the room. I guarantee he wasn't coming back. Until then I tried to hold Maxx off the best I could. This was gonna be a long day.

===============================

Avery's pov

I ran. I had to get Markily some help. I think it would be better to call him Mark. Wait! I don't have time to think about that! I rushed to the bottom of the stairs. I ran to the kitchen where I heard voices.

"Hey!" I shouted and their heads turned. There were two maids and a chef. "Markily needs help! Maxx attacking him!" I said out of breath. They rushed upstairs to find an anger Maxx punching Markily over and over again. "Master Maxx!" The chef yelled.

Maxx glanced over at the chef with venomous eyes. The chef gulped grabbing the maids hands. They closed their eyes chanting in a foreign language.

Maxx went down in a second and Markily was free from his grasp. He coughed up blood but then smiled at me before waving his hand over his face and fixing it. "You okay Avery?" He asked getting up.
I nodded slowly. I struggled for words to come out of my mouth. "It's okay to be scared, I would be too," He said chuckling. "But there's an answer to everything, I think you should ask my brother more about these things than me." He tapped my shoulder making me shiver and weak in the knees.

"Ah sorry my powers might still be running high." He took his hand off my shoulder making me stumble back. The maid caught me smiling. Her gray eyes still creeped me out a little bit. "You should rest Mr. Avery." She said politely. I nodded scurrying to the guest bedroom. I sighed waiting for Maxx to wake up and tell me what the hell is going on?!

.‰%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%>

Maxx pov

Waking up to the sound of ringing in your head is not fun. But being tied to the bed is worst. "What the fuc— don't curse up a storm now." Mark came into my room with a serious face not like the smug smirk he usually has. I walked over to my bedside slowly.

"You need to control your anger!" He shouted making me jump or tired to in surprise. "What are you talking about. I haven't gotten angry in the last 4 weeks." I scoffed trying to raddled the ropes off of me. "Those are magic holder ropes, you won't be able to get out unless I let you free."
He shrugged pretending to look interested in the glass on my stand.