ChApTeR fIvE

( Markily! )
Thank you guys for 600 readers! I love you to the moon and back.

Maxx

"Ugh." I groaned walking down the hall. My prince was sleeping away in my bed. We'd stayed up all night watching movies and by the end of it He was already snoring. I rubbed my eyes tirelessly.
I know demons are never tired but this one is.

"Yes!" I heard a moan come from Markily's room. Me being nosy, I peeked inside to see what was happening. Markily was ramming a woman repeatedly.
I sighed walking straight into his room giving zero fucks whatsoever.

"How can I help you dear brother." He said panting.
The woman was to deep in pleasure to notice me.
"Ah well nothing actually I just wanted to ask you a question." I said blandly. He turned to look at me but the woman clawed at his arms.

"Shoot because I don't have all day as you can see." I rolled my eyes leaning against his wall.
"I thought about it and, do you think Avery can get pregnant?" Markily stopped thrusting into the woman. She raised a brow before looking in my direction. She blushed pushing Markily off of her and grabbing her clothes off the floor.

"I'm sorry." She whispered running out the room. She made her way out but not very far before the hellhounds caught up to her. She stood no chance.

"Pregnant? No way." Markily said taking out a cigarette. I groaned putting my hands on my face.
"What if I use my magic? Maybe most of it."

"Even if you did, what makes you think he wants to be pregnant?" Markily questioned blowing out a puff of smoke. He was right. What if Avery didn't want to be pregnant with MY child.

"Easy, I said snapping my fingers. "I'll make him fall in love with me." Markily laughed then choked on his cigarette. "Your crazy you know that." He chuckled as I nodded. "Aren't we all?" And with that I left his room.

I enter my bedroom to find my prince still sleeping away. I heard his short breaths from a distance.
I tip-toed over to my hermosa rosa. He stirred a little as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"N-no, don't touch me there." Avery mumbled in his sleep. I stopped stroking his hair and listened in on more what he had to say. "S-stop! Ryan!" He moaned softly turned in his sleep. Who was this Ryan? What affect did he have on my sleeping prince?

I leaned down and kissed behind his ear. "Wake up hermoso, my name is the only one that should drip from lips." He moaned slightly stirring. "Maxx?"
He groaned sitting up. "Hello beautiful." He blushed rubbing his eyes. "What time is it?" He threw his legs over the bed while stretching.

"About 11:30, you should get breakfast." He nodded standing up wobbly. I wasn't going to push him to tell me about this Ryan guy, I guess I'll find him myself. Avery brushed his teeth and pulled on a sweatshirt of his. "Hermoso, do you think we can go shopping. You know like spend the day together."

He didn't answer but instead wobbled to the bathroom. "Hermoso?" I called after him. I heard his electric toothbrush vibrate but no scrubbing.

"Avery?" I asked more worryingly. I went into the bathroom to find the air contaminated with his scent. My eyes glowed a fierce violet. I cover my nose trying not to breathe in his scent. "Shit, he's in heat!"

I cursed rushing out the room and into Markily's.
"What the hell man?!" He yelled pulling his hands out of his pants. "No time, Avery! Heat!" Was all I could manage to get out. Markily wasted no time getting to my room and the bathroom. I watched from my bed as Mark tried to tame Avery pheromones. Avery was clawing at his chest gasping from air. "Bro get out! Now!" Markily yelled at me.

I hurried out the door but not before checking on my sweet rose. He was all red and sweaty. His gasping for air went down to short cute breaths. I sighed walking into my living room. Markily came out 10 minutes later. "I got him under control but he also had a running fever. He'll need to be on bed rest for at least three days." I nodded as I felt my eyes changing back to its original blue.

"What do we do now? I've never had a human in heat before." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"GAH!" We both jumped to the sound of Avery shouting. We rushed upstairs to find him scrunched up on the floor. "Hurts! It.......hurts!" Avery yelled gripping his chest. He gripped his pants to, and the part where his manhood was. "H-help me!" He groaned on the floor. I could feel my eyes changing as I covered them. "Markily! I'm giving you permission to touch him! Make sure he's okay."

Markily nodded dashing to the floor. "It's okay Avery I'm here." I couldn't stay and watch so instead I ran to the nearest bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see my usually blue eyes change to a dark purple.

"Dammit." I said turning on the water and splashing my face. Five minutes later I came out the bathroom to hear Avery shout. I rushed to the room to find Avery covered in come. And not just his own.

"I-I'm sorry Maxx I couldn't help my self his moans were getting to me! I-I just—- ugh fuck!" Markily shouted in frustration. I know it wasn't his fault but my blood was boiling. My arms sparked blue electricity, and then...........

Everything turned to hell.

Bruh I cannot believe him. Anyways I'm super sorry guys I didn't update. I was drowning in homework and school and bleh.
I just want it to be summer again and write for days.
I love you guys and I'll update when I can💕❤️😭