Not Again

Y/n's POV

Hmmm.... What should I wear. I looked through my closet, staring at all my outfits. What should I wear? After about five minutes, I decided to wear something casual. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a blue tank top. I left my hair down due to me being too lazy. I looked at the time and it was twelve thirty. I was meeting Hajime at one so l better get going. I yelled to my uncle that I was going out and locked the door. I then started to walk to the cafe.

As I neared the cafe, I spotted a familiar dark headed guy. But he had someone else with him. Out of all people! Why bring him?

"Hajime!" I yell out to him waving, acting like Oikawa wasn't there.

"Y/n! I brought Oikawa with me if you don't mind. So we can all catch up together." He says as he nudges Oikawa's side. I look at  Oikawa for a split second and turn away from him. Why did he look a bit upset?

"Yeah sure." I mumble.

We all enter the cafe and give our orders. As soon as the waitress leaves it was awkwardly quiet. I just looked down at the table, my fingers fidgeting. It would have been less awkward if he wasn't here.

"So Y/n. What's changed?" Hajime started the conversation. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Well nothing much to be honest. Just normal everyday life. Except that my dad is on six month business trip and I have to stay with my uncle." I reply.

"Oh. What about your mom? Oh, and volleyball?" He asks and my eyes widen. But I regain the calmness in my face.

"My mom's on a really long business trip.She won't be back in a long time. As for volleyball, I lost interest a long time ago." I lie faking a smile

"Really?! That's sad. I really thought we could play together again." Hajime spoke. I smiled as I thought back about my love for volleyball.

"I hate you! I'm playing volleyball no matter what! You don't make that decision for me!"

"Me too." I whisper.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He says as he gets up to leaves. It was just me and Oikawa who I forgot who was there. He was awfully quiet for someone like him. Finally he spoke up.

"Y/n...Can we talk?" He asks. I look at him but then look down and stay silent.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Please excuse me." I say and get up, but he grabs my wrists to stop me.

"Y/n please!" He begs. People were starting to stare at us again. I growl.

"Please let go and stop attracting attention." I get my wrist out of his grip and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and sigh. I don't want to see him. I don't want anything to do with him. I don't want anything like that to happen again. I take a deep breath and exit the girl's bathroom. I go to our table and see that Hajime was already back.

"Sorry Hajime, something came up and I need to go." I say. He looks at me with concern.

"Is everything okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah don't worry, but I really gotta get going. I'm sorry." I reply as I bow and take my leave. My heart started to race and a tear slipped down my face. Why does it hurt so much to see him?

Oikawa's POV

"What happened while I was gone?" Iwa-chan asked. I sigh and rest my head on the table.

"I tried to talk to her but she just pushed me away. What do I do Iwa-chan? She hates me!" I respond slamming the table with my fist.

"Keep trying. She's still probably hurt by what happened." Iwa-chan says.

"How?! She's just gonna keep running and pushing me away!" I whine. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up at Iwa-chan but then I feel him hit me on the head again.

"You're mean Iwa-chan! What was that for?!" I complain.

"Now. Now. Would the Oikawa I know just give up?" He says and my eyes widen. I suddenly become more determined and happy.

"You're right Iwa-chan! Thanks!" I yell making everyone turn to me. Iwa-chan then punches me in the arm.

"Stop bothering everyone Baka!"

Y/n's POV

As I was walking home, trying to forget about Oikawa, a group of girls came up to me. I was confused but I realized what was going on.

"Why is Oikawa so close to an ugly, useless person like you?" One of the girls-who I assume is their leader-said. Not this again. This was something I didn't want to happen. Things like this happened to me before when I was younger and now it's happening again.

"I don't know what you mean." I say with a calm face and posture.

"We saw you with Oikawa and Iwaizumi at the cafe! Don't be stupid!" One of the other girls yelled. I was now cornered. But I wasn't gonna let them push me around.

"I think they would rather hang out with an ugly, useless, real person like me rather than a fake, pretty face like you." I talk back. The leader scoffs in annoyance. She then comes closer to me putting a finger to my face.

"He's not your boyfriend! You don't even deserve to be near him! So stay away from him or else!" She yells. I smirk.

"So what? He's not your boyfriend either, now is he? I can hang out with him whenever I want. But let me be honest. I hate Oikawa. I don't even like him so you can just back off." I say. They were taken back and annoyed.

"You're wasting my time. Girls." The leader says then the other girls start coming in on me.

Time Skip

I quickly enter my house and run into my room. I thankfully didn't get caught by my uncle. I wince in pain as I look at all the bruises that I had gotten. No... Not again.