[2.] Feelings

Samantha's P.O.V

Walking out of the building, I am hit by a gust of wind. I look up and see grey clouds forming and I grab the ends of my trench coat trying to wrap them tighter around my body with the hopes of getting more warmth.

I wait for a while hoping to hail for a passing taxi. I see one a few metres away and as I raise my hand I hear a whistle coming behind.

The fuck?

"Hey!" I yell as I turn around to give this cab stealer a piss of my mind.

"Princess."

"Liam?"

"Hey." He rubs the back of his neck as he comes closer to me.

Oh so now he wants to talk to me. It's been 3 weeks and this jerk left me. Three weeks of not answering my calls. Three weeks of not texting me back. Three weeks of sleeping without him. Three weeks of crying.

*slap*

"You don't fucking get to ignore me and act like I'm the least important person on Earth then when it suits you come back running like nothing happened. I'm done with that shit. I didn't take it from Alex and I sure as hell am not fucking taking it from you either." My heart was pounding. Rage was coursing through my veins and I wanted to get the hell away from him as fast as possible.

The cab pulls over and I quickly get into the cab ignoring Liam calling out my name and begging me to stop.

I lean my head on the window and watch the city come to life and everything and I think of how the world can revolve around as normal as ever while I have my heart in turmoil.

A lone tear traces my cheek and I don't even bother wiping it away. I think of Liam and how he's left me twice now and the second hurting more than the first one.

But that's not what hurts. What hurts is the fact that Liam was right. Well, partially. As much as I loath that pipsqueak Alex a part of me still thinks about how things would have turned out if Alex never hurt, cheated and broke every ounce of love I had for him.

Wait.... love?

I never thought I loved him. I never admitted it either. Maybe that's why I succumb to his petty threats even though I claim I didn't have a choice. We always have a choice. Always. And I happen to choose to follow through with every stupid attempt he makes.

But do you blame me? You never forget your first love. Ever. No matter how hard you may try. And by the looks of things I can't forget Alex. But what am I to do now? I love Liam and Alex. I love them both. I love Liam and he's good to me but he had abandonment issues and Alex is just a cunt but I love him still.

This is getting too much for my heart and brain. I can already feel a migraine coming in. The cab pulls over to my building and fish out some  money and pay my fee. The rain is pouring heavily and I ran as fast as I can into the building and into an elevator going up to my apartment.

Once in my apartment I shrug of my drenched trench coat and chugged my keys on the table walking into my living room.

"Princess."

"Shit Liam! What the fuck are you doing here" I swear this boy is trying to kill me.

"Uhmmmm.... it's our apartment. " he says in a duh tone.

"Yeah well you relinquished all those rights the moment you basically told me you wanted absolutely nothing to do with me. Remember?" I glare at him.

"I was mad Sam and I-"

"You what? You hurt me. Again. For the second time."

"I know and I'm sorry. I couldn't handle the sight of you and him in that picture. You know how much I love you and you know that I loath that scumbag and seeing the woman I love laughing wholeheartedly while her ex touches her hand in a fancy restaurant is very very aggravating. Princess I felt my heart ache and I think what hurt more is the fact that you're still in love with him and I finally see it. I think you do too."

Well damn.