[3.] Revelations

Samantha's P.O.V

Walking out of my well also Liam's apartment and I see the good looking piece of 'you know what' lying on the couch shirtless soundly asleep.

Obviously I didn't want to sleep with him. Well not in the same bed that is but I wouldn't have minded getting down and dirty with him. It had been three weeks. Three weeks of rooms filled with his scent but no signs of him. Three weeks of craving his touch and coming undone under him but nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I should invest in an app on my phone that does nothing but vibrate. Wink wink.

I walk closer to him and wave above his head and blow on his face to see if he's awake.

No reaction.

I poke him inbetween his eyebrows and they twitch. I chuckle a bit and look at his beautiful face. His straight nose and long dark eyelashes. His plump pink lips and his bushy eyebrows. He's just perfect. I lean in and our lips were inches apart.

"Well hello there princess."

"Shit!" I yelp and fall over.

I get off the floor and rub my butt.

Ouch!

I slowly look up at this tall slice of heaven with messy hair in front of me. He has an amused look on his smug face. I turn around after rolling my eyes at him. The nerve of this guy.

I begin walking towards the door and reach the door knob when I'm turned around so fast and pinned to the the hard wood.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're d-"

He presses his thumb on my bottom lip and I gasp. He traces it along my jaw and down to my neck and removes my raven hair to the side. He looks at me and my heartbeat quickens.

Why does he have such a strong effect on me?

He inches closer to me and picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist. His nose moves feverishly slow as he takes a whiff of me and buries his head in the crook of my neck. This sends shivers down my spine.

"You smell divine princess."

Liam pushes my blouse up drawing small circles on my skin and a moan escapes my lips. Then he stops. He looks at me and I see a lot of emotion in his and I just can't put my finger on which emotions are there.

"Can I kiss you princess?"

I nod and he smashes his lips on mine. The kiss is passionate and overwhelming. He's tongue traces my lips and I deny him access. He grabs the back of my neck and deepens the kiss when I gasp. Our tongues battle for dominance and I don't let him win.

He bites my lip and I moan his name. He knows exactly what to do to make my body react to him the exact way he desires it to.

After moments that felt like forever I pull away. Breathing hard he leans his head on mine and lowers me back to the floor slowly.

"I have to go. I have work" my voice comes out hoarse.

Liam sighs and walks to the kitchen. Not this again. I already know why he withdrew from me now. It's Alex. It's always Alex.

"Are we seriously going to do this right now?" I'm not in the mood to argue with him right not especially with the feelings I have. I'm too confused right now. I know I love them both but I still don't know who I want to have a future with.

I know it's down right messed up that I'm feeling this way right when I'm with Liam but what's a girl to do. I love Liam dearly but he has issues and his fucked up abandonment issues everytime we hit a bump.

I need Liz.

"Princess I'm sorry but you can't expect me to be happy that you'll be spending 8 hours a day with a dimwit who is hopelessly in love with you and wants to get you back every way possible. I love you but I can't. I won't be around when you come back so grab your keys on your way out."

"So what? You're leaving again huh?" I mini yell at him. Everytime I think we've moved passed this we go right back.

"No. No princess" he rubs the back of his neck as he walks closer to me and holds my hand.

"I'll be at my house out of the city. There's something urgent that needs my attention." He kisses my forehead

"What do you mean 'house out of the city'?" This is news to me.

"Yeah I own a house out of the city. And an apartment here. I just thought it would be nice if you and I owned an apartment together and knowing you, I knew you'd have a problem with living in a space you didn't 'work' for." He uses air quotes.

"Wait what?"

"I could pick you up after work and you could go see it. There's nothing much to see though if you ask me."

"Okay. 5pm it is."

"Until then princess."