Warning and prologue

WARNING!! boy and boy! Yaoi! Don't like don't read...Jerk

------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------------------------- ---------------------------

Jacks p.o.v

here we are, St.Patrick's  school for boys, it was weird being back in Canada. After being in America for 5 years with my parents and my brother. I only had really kept in touch with one friend named Kylie, I tried to keep in touch with my other friend, Sebastian, as well. But one day his letters stop coming, so I stopped sending them simple. Anyway, as I walked to the dorms I thought of the lay out. It was a four man, two bedrooms, one kitchen and a living area. So basically I had to share room with another guy,  I just hope he not a douche.  As I unlocked my dorm room and entered I saw two VERY familiar faces.

"Kylie and Dave why are you guys here!?"

"Shut up butt-head! At school my name is Kyle." Kylie hissed.

"Ya bro, shut up" my brother David said. I stuttered trying to figure out what was going on. Letting out a sigh Kylie started to explain.

"Alright listen, I'm your best friend and I want to go to school with you. But sadly I'm a girl so I simply dressed up and I am now going to attend this school as a boy." She finished, I nodded frantically although I was still kinda confused

"Okay then? I guess you guys are sharing a room?" Kylie giggled.

"Of course, if we get a cute room-mate he's all yours." I groaned then explained again to her that just because I'm gay does not mean I'm attracted to every single guy I see. I entered my room and began to unpack my things. I was almost done until I was interrupted by a door opening, a gasp and Davids voice.

"What the fuck!" David had yelled. I turned on my heel and exited my room with a book in hand. A book that would only be dropped when I saw who was at the door.

"S-Sebastian? " I stuttered as the boy turned. Once he did My suspicions where confirmed it was Me and Kylies childhood friend, Sebastian, I nearly cried as I walked towards him.

"Jack is that you?" Was all he said with a slight hesitation. 

Sebs p.o.v

Shit! What was he doing here in Canada? He left along time ago and I had tried to forget him but now he was here. I could see he was holding back tears, maybe he missed me too. No Seb, he probably hates you. Don't get your hopes up, You don't need more heartbreak!

"Where's my room Kylie?" I asked trying keeping a monotone face and voice. Her face turned from thoughtful to mischievous with her little smirk, this can't be good.

"You are sharing with jack." She said and with that my world fell apart.

----------------sexy line-----------------------------------------------------

A /n its short I know most of them will be ...sorry

Ok, now before anyone say I copyed this I have never read a story like this and some scenes will actually be real thing that happened to my friend just really over reacted💕

Thanks for reading. Please vote, comment and stuff cause this is my first real story on wattpad and ya love you guys