Chapter 3

It was a new day and Akashi was feeling confident as he walked towards the diner. Now that he understood Kuroko's condition he had a better understanding of how to appproach the situation. He wasn't going to let the adorable bluenette slip through his fingers. The only thing that posed a threat was the blonde and violet haired body guards Kuroko had to protect him. As the red head walked up the steps he noticed that the violet haired man was leaning against the wall near the doors eating a bag of potato chip.

"Kise-chin said not to let you in." He said not looking away from his snack.

"So you've been put on gaurd duty then?"Akashi asked.

"You should leave Tetsu-chin alone."

"I just want to say hello and enjoy a nice breakfast with him." Akashi said as he reached for the door handle. Before he was able to open it the violet haired man slammed his arm across the door, blocking Akkasi from entering.

"Leave. Or I'll crush you." He said glaring at the red head. Akashi put both his hands up and backed away from the door. Akashi wasn't the type to back down and quickly realized that if he wanted to see Kuroko he was going to need a new approach. Upon seeing the potato chip bag cluched tighly in the violet haired man's other hand, Akashi got an idea.

"You enjoy snack foods, correct?" Akashi asked.

"Yes." Murasakabara said.

"Then how about a little bet. If I can't get Tetsuya to have breakfast with me again then I will buy you ten of whatever snack you chose. However if I can get Tetsuya to have breakfast with me then you and Kise will leave the two of us alone anytime I come to have breakfast with him." Akashi suggested.

"Do we have a deal?" Akashi watched as Murasakabara lowered his arm from the door and motioned for him to go in. Akashi grinned as he opened the door, closely followed by Murasakabara.

Upon entering Akashi saw Kuroko sitting at his usual table constructing another waffle house. The bluenette was as adorable as ever. He had a soft smile on his face which Akashi assumed was because Kuroko was remembering his mother while continuing to build his own waffle creation. The red head watched as Kise walked over to Kuroko's table to refill his tea cup. As the blonde did this Akashi could overhear a very familiar conversation.

"You got your ear pierced." The bluenette said.

"Yup, cool huh? Makes me look like one of those Tokyo fashion models doesn't it." The blonde said excitedly.

"It suits you." The boy said. Akashi watched as the blonde ruffled the bluenette's hair the same way he had the first day Akashi had seem him and how again once the blonde had walked away the boy fixed his hair before returning to his waffle house. As the blonde walked away he caught sight of the red head and Murasakabara by the door.

"Murasakabaracchi you were supposed to keep him out." Kise whined as he approached them.

"We have a deal." Akashi said with a smirk. Then he directed his attention back to Kuroko who once again was having trouble getting the door of his waffle house to stay in place. This was almost to easy. Akashi grabbed a toothpick from the dish on a nearby table and held it up to Murasakabara and Kise.

"Watch and learn." Akashi said. Just like that first day Akashi walked over to Kuroko's table.

"Allow me to offer some assistance." Akashi said as he slid the toothpick through the top of the waffle house, the door and the base of the house. The bluenette stared at the house then looked up at Akashi who just smiled at him.

"You come from a financialy well off family, yes?" Kuroko asked. The red head was dressed better then most of the people in this town so it wasn't hard to come to that conclusion. The red head was a bit caught off guard by Kuroko's question, however.