Monsta X's First Time Meeting You ~~~ Brokenhearted Series Pt.1

~

Y/N P.O.V

I was cruising down Rodeo Drive bumpin' City Girl's Act Up on my hood rat shit. I was in a relatively good mood because today is my first day of work, well working as a the head designer of a popular Kpop group. My boss didn't tell me who it was; he wanted me to " be surprised" because I'm a huge fan (obsessed) of several Kpop groups but I'm pretty sure they were one of the younger groups. Back home in Chicago, I was just a small time designing assistant working with one of the biggest fashion companies in the U.S for almost 4 years, mainly assisting the head designers and organizing different events. My boss, Giovani Rossi the senior head designer, saw my potential ever since my senior year of high school when I was only doing a summer internship, he believed in my talent and took me under his wing. Ever since then, I've been nothing but blessed. God has been really good to me. I've been in Los Angeles for almost 2 months now staying with Gio and I'm really grateful and happy but not as happy as I should be considering my situation. I got the promotion and live in the city of my dreams, plus I'm making a bit more of money then I used to. So, I should be happy right? That's what you would think right? Wrong. Long story short, my heart was broken by the guy that I believed loved me as much as I loved him. However, I was so blinded by my own emotions to see that I couldn't see that me or our relationship meant nothing to him anymore. Of course, everything started out perfect at first. You could call us high school sweethearts. We went through the lovey dovey, inseparable phase like all " normal " couples, until I started my internship at my company. With us just graduating high school and me being busy working full time all of the time made us grow apart. I tried my best to spend as much time with him as I could. Even ditching my own flesh and blood to cater to his neediness when I had the free time. When I didn't have the time to spend, you would think he would be understanding and support my hustle. Wrong. He would start arguments basically blaming me and making me feel bad for choosing my dreams over him. And I most definitely wasn't having it. Which started the cycle of breaking up and getting back together just to break up again shortly after. But like a fool in love, I took him back every time and believed his lies, not even knowing he had been stepping out on our relationship multiple times or believing people when they would tell me he was doing me dirty. My judgement was beyond clouded all because of my love for him; my first and only love. I didn't know anything else but him and was afraid of life without him. The whole time he was just leading me on, playing, using me because he knew he was my weakness. He knew that every time I would run back to his arms because I loved him. Knowing that I would give him the world if he asked for it and using that as an advantage to fuck me over. That's the sickest part of all. Before I moved, I made sure to change my phone number, blocked him on all social media, deleted every single picture of us together, and told our mutual friends to not tell him I moved or give him my number. It was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. Because despite everything I still can't help to love him but the love I have for myself is much greater. At the same time it still hurts to up and say fuck him when all I ever wanted was to share my world with him. But hey, you can't keep someone whose doesn't want to be kept period.
Pulling up to work, I park in the lot and look in the rear view mirror and wipe stray tears from my cheeks. Letting out a deep breath, I plaster a smile on my face and get out of the car. I walk in the building on my boss bitch in charge shit and  smile and wave to some employees that would be working under me. 

( Pretend this is you)
( Your outfit & hair below)

( Pretend this is you) ( Your outfit & hair below)