Shy Girl Series Pt.2

~

Y/N's P.O.V

As I'm walking to the kitchen my phone begins to ring. I quickly excuse myself and go to the bathroom to answer the FaceTime.
" BITCHHHHH WE MISS YOUUU", my two best friends Nola and Kyla yell into the phone.

S/N: Yara Shahidi as Nola & Amandla Stenberg as Kyla ( I really love these two ❣️)

" I miss y'all so much, this month been too long", I say laughing into the phone

" Yessss ", Nola says pouting.
" Where you at? Lookin' like a lil' Debbie cake", Kyla says wiggling her eyebrows at me.
" I'm at the neighbor's house actually about to eat dinner with them".
" Are they nice? Is it a family? Or is it just one person", Nola asks.
" The thing is—-", I say looking away from the camera.
" Ouuuuuuu don't tell me you in a house full of guys", Nola says raising her eyebrows. I start telling them about today's events. When I'm finished, I look at the screen embarrassed.
" So you mean to tell me that you're in the same house with 7 fine ass Korean daddies & you ain't pass out yet? Hoe you better take some pictures", Kyla says laughing.
" Fuck that, when Is the next flight for Korea leaving? I need to witness this for myself", Nola says getting up and pretend to pack. We bust out laughing.
" It's weird though", I say playing with the towel rack.
" How so", Kyla asks.
" Y'all know that in Korea they have this stigma of foreigners, but surprisingly ever since I've been here every ones been so welcoming. I feel really happy here", I say smiling to myself.
" We happy for you stink, just don't forget about us", Kyla says looking sad, making me tear up a bit.
" How coulda I forget y'all. You two are literally my sisters and we been hell and high water together it's no going back or no replacing y'all. I love you hoes."
" I love you too trick", they both said at the same time dabbing at the corners of their eyes. Suddenly, someone gently knocks on the door.

Jaebum P.O.V

I go to bathroom to tell Y/N that her food was going to get cold. Knocking on the door, I hear her shushing whoever she was on the phone with and opened the door.
" Umm alright", she says hurrying past me. I follow behind her and take my place by Youngjae at the table.
" Are you on the phone with some friends from home", Bam asks her.
" Uhhh ye—", she starts to say but two other voices cut her off.
" Yes we are! I'm Nola".
" And I'm Kyla heyyyy", they both yell making us all laugh. Y/N covers her eyes in embarrassment and I smile a bit.
" Stink, turn the camera so we can say hey to them, stop being stingy", one of them says. Y/N sighs deeply and turns the camera so we could see them and we wave at them and introduce ourselves. Y/N turns the camera back towards her.
" Y'all so annoying'", she says giggling a bit shaking her head.
" Aye but no cap, the dude in the black shirt and with the black hair, JB, is hella fine, bitchhh if you do—", one her friends saying making Y/N almost choke on her Ramen. I try not to laugh at her reaction.