Chapter 1: The Tragedy

(y/n) POV
"I'll go check on him." that's all you say to Isaac as you walk up the stairs to Lord Dracula's chamber, its been six and a half hours since he's gotten back and seven since his beloved wife's death. As you opened the door you hear Dracula say in a hoarse voice "Go away (y/n)." You stand and stare at him. "No. " You say boldly to him. He sends you a glare and growls. You walk over to him while he's still sat in his chair and grip his shoulders firmly. "Dra-" he cuts you off by standing quickly. You gasp loudly when he grabs your arm. "don't ever touch me. " he growls. You are terrified of what might happen, he sees that. He lets go and sighs. "I'm not in the mood. I'll meet everyone in the main chamber. Tell everyone, except Isaac and Hector. You three will be spoken to privately and separately. " You nod and say "yes my lord. " after his long meeting with the other nobles he comes to us three. Hector is slightly shaking while Isaacs smile is one of force, I'm sweating due to the look on my lords face. It's one of a displeased look. He smiles gently causing all three of us to relax. He begins to speak " I apologize for keeping you three waiting. I also apologize for the stress I brought into this room, the other Nobel's were becoming quite annoying. " he pauses and take a breath. " I've spoke to them about what to be done due to my absence and it will continue, but you three are still needed. Isaac I assign you to three of them, of your choosing. Hector this gos for you as well. Y/n you'll stay with me in case I need you. Do I make myself clear? " he looks between us, as we do and we nod. Isaac is first to say "yes, sire. " and Hector is last to say it. They head off to go greet the three Nobel's they will be working with while I stay there with dracula looking at my hands. He sighs and says "y/n, your younger and more.. Inexperienced. You tend to be more hyperactive and I've grown to understand and tolerate it more. That's why your staying here, I also desire to.. Get to know you better. " he places his hand gently on you shoulder, you look up and say " I understand, thank you. " You couldnt help but hug him. You were worried he'd be disgusted, but he hugs back. You were surprised but settled back down. He sighs and begins talking "you have a good heart, y/n, I don't understand why you would care about a.. Evil vampire Nobel. " You sigh " it's because your the first person to ever care about me, sire. " we release from each other's grasp. I notice how exhausted he looks. I begin to speak "sire, you look exhausted. I believe you need rest. " he smiles and says "I'm also some what.. Hungry. " You look at him, into his hungry eyes filled with the lust of blood, you do the unthinkable. You unbutton the neck part unit your shirt and expose your neck. You hear him growl. You say one thing and only one thing with command in your voice "drink." before you know if you feel his hot breath on you neck, he kisses the spot where hes going to bite, and bites. The pain God away instantly. You tangle your fingers in his hair. He gaps against your neck and pulls away. You grab a cloth and go to wipe of your neck but dracula grabs your wrist, and licks the blood off. He pulls away and looks you in the eye. "your blood taste so... Different. " You blush and he notices the way he's looking at you. He clears his throat and straightens himself up. "thank you. " You nod and say "your welcome. " he walks away as you tidy up.