Chapter 10 : Little One

~Year time skip~
Mimis POV
I remember those first few months of life so well. Dad always so protective, fixing his mistakes and training me. My older brother, Alucard playing with me and showing me fighting techniques. Mr. Belmont & Mrs. Belmont (Sypha) showing me magic as well as uncle Hector and Isaac. Mom always spending time with me, she made learning fun. I hear my moms voice "Mimi, your father wants to talk in private." I nod and say "Yes mama." I leave my room and walk to dads. I stand infront of his work room door; hesitation filling me. I sigh and open the door, there he sits, he looks up and smiles "mimi, come here." I run over and hop in His lap. He spins his chair around to show me blueprints. I stare in awe, he chuckles "do you wanna know what its for?" I nod. He smiles " well get comfy, its somewhat long."

~time skip~

"mama" i called. She hadn't been acting herself today, well, not since this morning after Isaac brought her a letter about something. Dad's been worried, she wont answer him. She wouldn't even answer Isaac or Hector. He and sypha are close, yet she wouldn't answer her. Then theres alucard and trevor, also ignored them. They asked me to find her and see whats wrong. I eventually come across her, in dads mirror room. I notice theres lines where tears ran down her face. I run over and hug her; shes as cold as ice. I feel her arms wrap around "I'm so sorry mimi." is all she mumbles. I explain dad and then others are worried and asked me to find her, that they wanna know whats wrong. She sighs "Its about time I opened up about my past." she came with me to where everyone was and made the announcement "get comfy, I'll explain everything. " everyone sat ready to listen. Mama looked so..Sad. Its gonna be a while.