Chapter 3: The Heat

Dracula's POV
She doesn't even know what's going on.  She doesn't even understand her own body.  I'll have one of the only other females in the castle talk to her.  My dear (y/n) is about to go into heat. The other males aren't like me,  a full blood noble, they won't be affected.  I'll have to stay away from her.  I'll have to do what male werecats do,  I'll lock myself away so I don't hurt her.  I love her too much.  I begin my walk to Isaacs chamber due to the fact I'm not going to make (y/n) work in the condition of being in heat.  Before I can nock on the door I feel a light touch on my shoulder.  Knowing who it was I day "(y/n),  you should be asleep. " she responds with " I can't sleep.  I don't know why but there's this umm.. Well.. Heat between my legs and my stomach hurts. " My eyes widen in horror.  No,  she can't be going into  heat now.  For hells sake she should've had two more days till this happened.   she looks up at me with a look of confusion  because i was scowling . i sigh and look at her. "(y/n),  do you not know what's going on with your body? " she looks at me confused which I take as a no.  "your going into heat.  You need a mate.  " her eyes widen.  She understands what that means.  "should I go tell Hector and Isaac to come here so you can discuss which one will help you?" I sigh "yes,  thank you.  And if you need anything the other girls understand what your going through.  Ask them for help.  Ok?"  she nods a yes.  she proceeded to walk away until I have this urge to call to her quickly " wait,... If you want you may -" I gulp " you may join me in my chamber. " I look at her softly and she's noticeably taken back by this new softness.  I can't be mean to her... Not with what she's going through.  I offer my hand and she hesitantly takes it and we make our Trek to my chambers. 

(y/n) POV

As I take Dracula's hand I can't help but feel a little more safe.. I don't know why though.  As we head for his chamber I can't help but think of all the possible ways this could go,  good or bad,  but I kept steady with him as we kept walking.  God,  why does his chamber have to be on its own floor with no easy way to it! But the reason we're going is for sleep.  So I suppose I can't complain but so much.