Chapter 11 : Shadows of The Past

Young (Y/N) POV
I could only barely see through the crack of the door. I shivered at the sight, my father, Alpha of the cresent pack, covered in blood of the traitor. I watched blood drip from his no longer human hand, but now his fur and claw bared hand. He started at the body with yellow tented green eyes and pupils like daggers. He looked so disgusted by it. There layed the first boy I ever loved...All he wanted was my body and to help our enemies. I felt tears run down my face. I heard my father, Caliber, call me out "I see you, come out, now." his stern voice rung in the room. I came out, head lowered, and mumbled out "yes fath-" he cut me off "Don't.Mumble." I straightened myself and more clearly said "Yes, father?" he sighed out "I'm sorry. I know you loved him, but he hurt you and he was a traitor." I nodded and said " I understand,father. What you did was to protect me and the pack." I felt tears threaten to fall before he dismissed me. I sobbed the moment I got to my room. I heard a knock on my door. I wiped my tears and there my mother stood, Azaris. She noticed and hugged me, pulling me back into my room. She whispered "You know he did it for the protection of you and the pack." I continued to sob into her shoulder.

-Modern day Cresent pack-
Calibers POV
I smiled at my two special pack members. "you two actually managed to gain that old fools trust and now we can get power AND handle my traitor daughter." I growled when I said the last part, remembering when she snuck out and ran away, how she told me she hated me and the entire pack. I snorted when someone asked what I was going to do, I responded "I'll do to the one she loves that I did to her lying, and I quote, boyfriend. She will learn that the people she loves are evil." I snarled, cutting them off in anger of their obvious next question  "NOT ONLY DID HE KILL MANY HUMANS BUT HE KILLED MANY OF US, AND OUR FELLOW SHAPESHIFTERS!!" My pack start howling while I shouted our plan of attack, I smirked at the sight, I look over and my wife, Azaris, she just shook her head and left. I growled and told my beta to keep everything going.

Azaris POV
I walked down the hall until I heard the door slam to the warriors room. I heard heavy steps and felt a heavy hand on my shoulder, and a low growl "What's your problem?" I sighed "You already hurt her. I can't watch you-" slap, I felt a sting on my cheek and immediate tears. He practically roared out "NOW WHAT!? ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE TOO, ARE YOU GONNA BE A TRAITOR!!!!" He started sobbing. I've never seen him sob, I didn't care at this point. I spoke with venom "the boy had to do it. He actually loved her. Dracula sympathizes with her and loves her. You struggled to do that. I won't leave, but I wont let you hurt her again." I stomped away, leaving him a broken mess.

-meanwhile at the castle-
Mimis POV
I wondered around the castles first floor, as I walked by a window I saw a small white bunny, I gasped and ran outside. It ran when it saw me nearing, so I shifted into a small black cat and gave chase. As I was running I was slammed to the ground by a larger cat, their claws slipped into my nape and I screamed "Let go!" immediately I shifter back, so did they. It was obvious it was a male. He growled "wheres (y/n)? Don't lie, I saw you in the castle with her!" I asked confused "What do you want with my mom?" he let go and paused. He didn't know I was her daughter, immediately I kicked him and ran. I heard him growl in the background "You little shit!" I heard loud foot steps but I immediately bumped into Alucards leg. At that moment I was hoisted into his arms and he hissed out "State your business stranger!"

Alucard POV
I was looking for mimi when I felt her bump into my leg, I heard distant footsteps so I hoisted her up. I saw the intruder immediately and hissed "State your business stranger!" I felt mimi cling to me tightly, giving away she was running from the strange man. He edged himself a few feet from me and said in a blunt tone "I'm Caliber, Alpha of the cresent pack, father of (Y/N). I've come for my daughter." before I could respond I heard a growl and two sets of footsteps. One was Isaac and the other my mother's. Isaac growled out "You have no right being here, Caliber." my mom pulled me close and cut Caliber off " Father, may I ask why your here? I thought I was a traitor and was no longer wanted." she said in a cold and blunt tone. He growled out "So, you married the man whos killed so many of our species, Have a child with him, and take care of his child of his dead wife?" she bluntly said "Yes, because he loves me and I love him. He's protected me and our family. " he father was taken back. Isaac said "Lets talk inside, a storms approaching."