Chapter 5 : In Between Silk Sheets

Dracula's POV
Not long after we settle into my chamber I had completely forgot...Theres only my bed. I gulp and look at (y/n) blushing. She sits on the ledge to my window and looks at me. "I see we came to a issue haven't we?" she giggles when I gulp and nod quickly. I stutter my next sentence "I-I do not have an issue with you sleeping in my bed next to me.." I did not realize that those last words became mere whispers into a cold wind. She smiled gently at me "its alright I don't bite..Unless you want me to." she winked at the end of her sentence sending a shiver down my spine. I stand up and readjust to where I'm partially under the covers. She comes over and slides on top of me. I look up at her. Before I knew it she was pressing a soft kiss to me nose and slid in next to me and cuddled under my arm. I didn't notice I had started caressing her ear, not her normal ear, but a cat ear. She lightly purred as she fell into a slumber. I sighed. I was relieved she hadn't freaked out.

*time skip to some time in the middle of the night*

I noticed she's shaking. Her body its so..So very close. I bury my face into her beautiful (h/c) hair. She smells of lavender and mango. Shes so beautiful with her (s/c) skin and beautiful (e/c) eyes. How they widen when shes happy or how the slit when shes mad. Shes so ..Feisty and she has the eternal fire. I get to see this every day...I know theres a soft,tinder side too. The side that keeps her smiling and laughing. The side that made her trust me. I haven't seen that side. Well,not fully. I slip my hand on the small of her back, while my other moves the hair away from her neck giving me access to the bite mark I gave her. I tenderly rub her back and hip while sucking gently on her neck, craving for more. I hadn't realized her hand slipped onto mine and held it on her hip. She whispered with such desire and kindness "I'm yours .. show me I'm yours."  I nodded against her neck and started sinking my fangs into her delicate flesh. Before I knew it my mouth was filled with her blood..her sweet blood. My eyes fluttered shut from the pleasure I had gotten from it. She rubbed my knuckles sweetly.  She moaned when I gripped her hips and pressed against her.  I growled into her ear, my instincts taking over "mine" she shivered and reassured it " I'm yours...Make me yours.." she said so sure of herself. I pulled her gown up and...I realized she had nothing under. I nibbled her ear as I slide my hand down to her crotch, she moaned and whispered "please..."

*time skip cause like...I can *

"So..So close..Fuck.." is all that filled my ears. Her hands on my back, scratching it roughly. Her moans. Her eyes meeting mine. Her body under mine. Her eyes, her lips, her body. Mine. I felt her walls clench around me, her orgasm rolling and hitting her hard. Mine hitting me right after, thrusting myself in and out sloppily. Her moan and my curses. I released my grip on her hips, now bruised. I could feel the blood on my back. She sat up,looking at me and kissing me and mumbling "sleep, please ". I layed down to where her back was to my chest. One hand on her chest, the other caressing her hip. Her snore was a mere purr. I dozed off to the sound of her heart beat. Calm, perfect.  I know we'll be sore, but that's tomorrow. All I can think is of her, and what we just did. She's perfect. She's mine. Mine.