Chapter 8 : Battling The Past

Dracula's POV
I can hear them moving quickly to their stations. I was wrong; carmilias sisters and godbrands tribe are hosting a attack. They don't know our army is bigger. My darling taught hector how to heal and make potions. Shes been a little more clumsy. I have my own battle. My son, The belmont, and the speaker. I gripped the balcony railing harshly, digging my nails into it. I felt two warm hands rub up my back and connect in the front. I took both and kissed them turning around. There she stood, my love.

(Y/N) pov
I smiled at him. I spoke gently "So, I suppose you left me in the cold bed to check an everything?" he stopped and starting rambling and saying sorry. I laughed "Its fine my love. " he smiled and muttered into my ear "That was mean. I would never." he nibbled and kissed the bite mark, no, the love mark. I know its a making to show I'm his but its out of love. I smiled and rubbed his back. "why so tense?" he sighed "Im just worried. You know those three are coming for me and the council directly, what's worse is the battle." I frowned. "We'll be fine." lets spend a little time together, I winked. He playfully growled and smirked "My love, you'll be the death of me." with that we moved to the room.

~Time skip ~
Dracula's POV
"There to close." I growled seeing where everyone was. The "Three " were close as well as the armies. I looked at Isaac. He nodded and headed to my room. I sighed. Hector added "She'll be fine." I looked at him and nodded. I wanted to believe that.

Issacs POV
I walked towards draculas room, edging closer each fast paced step. I heard the door open and there she was. She looked at me and I nodded. She huffed "We'll this is stupid." I glanced at her. She continued "Why can't I stay? His plans haven't failed." I sighed and bluntly said "Yes, yes they did." she looked surprised. "His plans were to stop everyone from getting here. It failed. We have a few hours so we'll pack." she sighed and we headed to her room.

Alucards POV
"I can almost see that castle!" he yelled cause me to look at him and sypha to jerk her head at him. He noticed and muttered "sorry." they already known why I'm helping, but he basically keeps reminding me. I sigh and stop. They look where I'm looking. "That's godbrands tribe and carmilias Army. They must've done something to the two." I muttered. I sat and started explaining the plan.

~time skip~

"They'll move in during the morning, so we will too." they nod in agreement. They eventually fall to sleep. My last thought is "revenge. Ill be saving innocent people."

Dracula's pov
"I trust in you to make sure she goes before the battle." I say to isaac, he answers "yes. Her safety is also in my greatest interest. I care about her and the baby."  I nod and say "you remember the plan if I survive?" "yes."
"good, you may go now." he nods and leaves. I hear a angry "IF you survive??" I sit and sigh "I'll explain."

~time skip~
Im happy shes sleeping. She ate, bathed, and she's sleeping. I snuggle her close. Knowing this may be our last night together. I put a note with isaac for her. Its special.

~Next Days morning ~

I watched her go to the mirror room. I walked quickly to stay caught up. She was murmuring something to isaac who just nodded. When we got inside isaac activated it and set up their destination. She looked at me and sighed "Your a bastard. Even if I could fight you, I wouldn't because I know this is for the best.." I smiled and she continued "Promise me you won't die, ok?" I nodded and said "Yes, my love. I'd rather survive and spend the rest of my days with you." The moment I moved to kiss her the entire castle shook. Isaac shot to her side to make sure she was alright. I could hear the main battle but..I saw the figure break the window. Before it had a chance to hit me I kicked it away. "Damn belmont." the scruffy male stood up wiping away blood "Listen old man. Times up." before his wip hit me three council members burst in and all go after him; the rest aiding in a battle against the speaker. I could hear the wind wip past my face before a gloved fist hit my nose. I slightly slid back due to the lack of preparation and awareness. I look up and see him; my son alucard. I hear (y/n) scream "Dracula!" but all I see when I look is isaac fighting the belmont. I begin to panic when I feel a hand grip my coat. I twist out of it and kick alucard across the room. When I look I see something amazing, no, imbecilic, my dear slamming the speaker to the ground. She isn't pregnant enough for it to be dangerous. Fuck it, I run to her and grab her " What are you doing?!" she looks at me and practically whines out "Im not leaving you!"  I growled when the fear and anger took over. Isaa ran and pulled her into the  mirror, falling into the new place. I could see her stand and she was sobbing, trying to come back. I could only mouth I love you Before I felt two hands jerk me backwards from the now fully closed portal. I smacked my elbow into his face. This was gonna be a long fight.