One

Fubuki POV

"I'll cut you up!" I cried out. I was breathing heavily. I was tired. however, I had to keep fighting.

I'm in the forest and fighting this monster. He was big and truly powerful that my power didn't seem to affect him much. it's been an hour. Nonetheless, it's not vain. I could still fight with him.

"You can't cut me up, a useless and weak creature like you!" He laughed in his monstrous voice and made his way to attack me.

However, his words made me angrier than before. "You think, I'm useless. then, take this!" I summoned the rocks in the wind and used my hell-storm to attack him. 

This time he fell down on the ground very badly and I smirked. I had enough of you.

"I'm sick of hearing that I'm a weak woman."

I was going to attack him again but his pace was faster than me and he punched me in my stomach and I choked and fell on the ground. I was unable to move from my position.

I saw that he was making another punch in my way. But I Left with no power. I felt my eyes gradually closing. Because of the tiredness and with the thought, I can't die too early there is too much to do in my life. 

......

My eyes opened and I felt some pain in my stomach. But, ignoring it. I saw that I'm not in the forest anymore. But, I'm in his apartment. Why am I here? I got up from his futon. 

He must have rescued me and brought me here. Like all the other times at the right time he came and rescued me. He must be thinking about how weak a woman I'm. 

"Are you okay?" I heard the voice. I saw his face. His intense gaze was on me. He was standing with a glass of water.

"Why do you care? I mean, why do you always come and rescue me? You don't have to do that, I mean, it will be really good for you that I will die!" I roared in anger. I winced at the pain which I was feeling in my stomach.

What's wrong with me instead of thanking him I'm talking rudely. Not, rudely but I'm bursting at him. Though, I wanna know if he does care for me. Does he really care for me?. It can't be true. I'm just one of the hero's responsibilities, Which he is fulfilling and I do not care for it.

He came towards me and his grave and acute eyes were staring into mine. At this act, my heart was beating and I felt trembling myself. Nonetheless, I made myself composed and not let him know that he has an effect on me. Who I'm kidding but, the reality is that he has his extreme effect on me.

" Of course, I do care for you and everyone and Don't be ridiculous, Fubuki. What rubbish you are blubbering and what good it will be for me if you die?" He asked in his grave tone. and handed me the glass of water.

I was taken aback by what he said and took the glass of the water and drank it.

Handing him the glass of water I moved away from him and turned to leave.

"Now, Where are you going at this time?" he asked 

"I'm going home," I said in a flat tone. not caring how I'm talking to him. It's not like that you have any special place in your heart for me. I'm like any other person for him. Why I would be bothered to stay in his house.

But, he grabbed me by my wrist and I turned halfway to him and looked at him.

"You should stay here. and it is night, all above that, you aren't looking well enough to go somewhere," He said with that expression which I couldn't comprehend that he is worried about me or just he felt pity.

"No, I'm fine. So, don't concern yourself about me." 

"Fubuki it is because.."

"Please, don't even try to finish it," I forestalled him. 

I don't want to hear it. That you can't love me. I was on the verge of crying. But I held myself not letting myself cry before him. I'm not that weak person.

He let go of my wrist and I rushed out from his apartment. 

The tears were falling down from my eyes. and I ran away and took the cab and reached my apartment.

I closed the door behind me and went into my room and threw myself in my huge bed. The tears were still falling down on my cheeks. I was crying. I don't know why I became vulnerable when I saw him.

"Why can't he return my feelings? Do I not deserve his love?"

I'm so vulnerable that I can't take these feelings.

I fell in love with him. Even I do not know myself when or why? Being in love with him hurts yet It's aching for him and yearning to make him mine. Never thought, love, can be that stupid that I can't bring myself to hate him neither I'm able to get over that wonderful feeling of love which I have for him. At last thinking about him, I drifted off.