Five

Fubuki woke up and yawned as sat on the bed. The recollection was vague of her memory of the previous night's party rushed back. She felt a little headache. However, disregarding it she got up and walked to the bathroom. Unconscious of the presence that someone was in her balcony. It was Saitama who was taking the view of the city from the balcony.

He wanted to go when he woke up. but he put up at as things have turned. And he needed to confess to her. He had no desire to let her fade away from his life. Her being with someone else, he can not put up with the feeling of jealousy. Neither does he want to see her with any other men.

He took the last sip of his coffee from the cup. He turned to go into her room.

She took a shower and put her underwear on. As she came out her brain was in the process of what happened yesterday? How did she come here? But she was unable to recall things except before drinking.

As he walked down into her room the surprise grasped him as he registered in his mind the presence of her. She was a few steps away. She was in dark green lingerie. His eyes traveled over her white long legs to her perfect curves. And the lace bra emphasizing her breast. In other words, she was looking undeniably sexy in her lingerie

It took her seconds to be aware of his presence. She stared at him in complete shock. Neither of them uttered a word. Her face heats up as she registered that she was in.

"Y-you." Her lips trembled, yet she was mad at him.

And Saitama realized that he was staring at her body without any shame. He turned around his feet on the opposite side. Nonetheless, both were mindful that it was no use. 

"I'm sorry, I stayed here. I used your kitchen," He blabbering things as if he doesn't know what he should say at this time? He put the cup of coffee on the side table.

Fubuki managed to grab the blanket which was lying near her bed. She didn't care what he used in her apartment. She just wanted to know how he ended up here?

"What are you doing here in my apartment at this time!? And don't you dare to turn." She said as she moved to her wardrobe. Her voice was stony, angry that way She could conceal her embarrassment. Still, her body burned up as she felt how he stared at her.

"You are the one who said to stay here," he responded. She grabbed her casual wear, a T-shirt, and short sweatpants. She looked up at his back before putting on her outfit.

"What do you mean I said it? You better explain it to me!"

Learned that she didn't remember the previous night with him. It didn't bring any delight to him. He felt bad that she even forgot the kiss.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked in his rough voice.

"You can turn around," She was dressed up. He turned to her.

"I remembered being at a party, but as I had a few drinks I don't recall the event after it," she explained to him, as she think gravely. 

"Is that so, Huh?!" He tightened his lips.

It came to her attention that he was in a pair of black pants and a white shirt. His sleeves rolled up and revealed his firm forearms and a few open buttons were revealing his muscular chest. The whole thing was creating a more handsome picture of him. okay! Handsome isn't the right word to describe him. At that very moment, he was looking hot. Then, her gaze traveled over his face. He stared at her with a resolute gaze.

"You can't recall anything at all?" He asked.

Am I forgetting something important? She thought. She blinks a few times.

She tried to recall the previous night's event. But no luck! alcohol must have ahad  severe effect on her memory that she was unable to recall the entire event.

"D-did I do something wrong at the party? when I was drunk?" she was worried as she rubbed her hair.

Saitama sighed and explained to her,

"No, you haven't done anything wrong. I brought you here as you were drunk and you are the one who begged me to stay here with you."

He wasn't really pleased that he had to explain everything, not everything though.

The worrying expression vanished as she heard him. She took a breath of relief as she had not made any trouble.

However, there was another question. she glanced at him again. "Did something...?" Before she could finish. He instantly said,

"Nothing happened between us, so don't worry."

"Ah." She was glad that nothing happened between them. It was not like she didn't want it. But she wanted to remember her first time.

"Except.." Saitama stared at her.

"Except what?" She asked. She was confused as she noticed that he was mad at her for some reason. 

Saitama was so sick of it that she couldn't recall anything from that night. He dismissed the distance between her and him. Fubuki was unable to process in shock as he grabbed her wrist and her hands landed on his rigid and broad chest. And He pressed his lips against her. Kissed her passionately, yet gently hoping she could recall it now. His one hand encircled around her slim waist and another one behind her neck. Finally, He pulled away from the kiss. And he was looking into her beautiful emerald eyes. Fubuki didn't get the time to comprehend what just happened. But, a vague memory appeared in her mind and later it became explicit. And, she recalled the night where she shared her first kiss with her first love.

"W-we Kissed yesterday night," She stuttered and her eyes twinkled.
And He nodded his head with a smile.

"I'm sorry it took me time to accept my feelings for you. I was always scared that if I lost you what would I do? But you are always fighting the monster. It made me scared. At the same time, it made me want you even more. a very feisty woman whom I had fallen in love when I dunno myself, but, today I'm saying to you this, Fubuki. I love you. I'll cherish you all my life. Will you accept my feelings?" He confessed and expected that she would accept his feeling.

She always waited for these days. But she expected that it wouldn't be true. tears were threatening her eyes and she let them flow. They were the tears of happiness.

"Hey, Do not cry," He was wiping her tears with his finger.

"Yes...yes, I'll accept your feelings." She drove in between her sobbing. He smiled at her. And pulled her for another kiss. she kissed him back. her hands were wrapped around his neck and pulling him closer. Still, tears were flowing from her eyes. As they pulled away. Their heads were touching and lingered for a while.

"I don't want to see you with any other men. It makes me like I'm  burning off the jealousy." He said as they looked at each other.

Hearing it, a small smile came on her face.

"I dunno, myself since when I fell in love with you. But, it was my first and last for me. Either you accept me or not." She whispered.  "I love you, too. Saitama," she conceded.

Presently, Saitama felt guilty about how he could give pain to this woman  Who had loved him so much.

without any word this time they kissed again. They were happy that they were together now.

---------------------------

If you like this fanfiction, read more "Saitama x Fubuki " one short and her bad boy ( Saitama x Fubuki). Now, go and check on my profile.