Four

Saitama POV

Yes, I never said that I love her. I never thought that I would be returning her feelings while learning, she is in love with me. However, I rejected her and cruelly said,  she should find someone else. 

The irony of my words, when I bumped into her at the party. I couldn't take my eyes off her deep beautiful emerald eyes as if a magnet pulling me. I shouldn't think this way about her but I was. I noticed her wearing a beautiful red gown, looking completely beautiful. It was sinner fact she was Beast beauty that any man couldn't refuse. But it was not only her beast beauty but also her resolutely kind and feisty appearance of her but camouflage vulnerable woman under the harsh veil.

I rejected her because I don't want to infringe on this stuff or make her my weakness. And don't want her in any danger but Who I'm kidding, she always seems in danger. Fighting against monsters. When I last saw her in the forest lying unconscious on the ground. I don't know what kind of wrath I felt. Now, I think about it. Beforehand I have already been involved with her.

When I saw her with handsome Kamen at the entrance. It made me jealous. I didn't know I was capable of this kind of emotion when I think of her. Still, I ignored it. but after giving it none thought. I went out to look at her. Still, I wasn't sure why I'm looking here. What would I do?

When I find both of them together. I got irritated. I never felt this way. But I am feeling.

Kamen left both of us alone after muttering something and I approached her and there is something different about her appearance. 

"Why are you angry?"  She asked with an innocent smile.

I caught her by her wrist and pulled her toward me in my arms and I pressed my lips against her. She was shocked. Soon, she melted into the kiss and unconsciously placed her hands over my chest. She smelled alcohol.

She tried to kiss me back with her naive familiarity. After of seconds, I pulled away. She panted and I drew a strand of her long hair, nuzzle it, soft.

"I won't like to you to with another man, but me."

"D-do y-you l-love m-me?" Her voice was sluggish, yet desperate to learn the answer.

I didn't utter her she was drunk I wanted her to remember If I say that I love her for that she has to be sober.

But my silence made her dreadful.

She tried to push me back but I didn't budge.

I was shocked, the tears were surging from her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Fubuki." I pulled her wrist, even she resisted.

I never saw her crying. She always acted tough. This is the first time I saw tears in her eyes. I wasn't aware it was very painful for her.  

.......
I inserted her card key into the door of her apartment and unlocked it to open. She was in my arms sleeping. After giving the address, She drifted off in the cab on my shoulder. I ended up here in her apartment.

Her apartment was a luxurious and big one. However, I found her room in no time. I laid down in her bed and I stared at her.

"Sleep well."

As I was about to turn to leave she clasped my arm.  

"D-don't go—," She murmured. 

"—Stay by my side."

I sighed and stayed at her side.