Three

Fubuki wasn't feeling good after drinking alcohol.

She shouldn't have a drink. Nonetheless, her feelings making her do something stupid which she already did. Now before she could create any scene She has to leave.

If she doesn't want her reputation to be ruin, which she does not want to at all, and does not want to have any regrets later.

"I'm going home. you guys enjoy."

Her partners were looking at her with their concerned faces. They know that Ms. Fubuki is bothered by something. However, when they asked her but, she didn't tell them anything.

They think that it is fine if she doesn't wanna tell. They believe it when is right to tell. Of course, she will tell them. However, it's not like they didn't notice that there is a change in Ms. Fubuki's behavior nowadays, like daydreaming which is not even rare for her. Lily told them that Ms. Fubuki is in love with someone. Though they didn't believe it first. Eventually, they believed their miss Fubuki is indeed in love with someone. But the question, Who is he? 

"Should I go with you Ms. Fubuki?" asked mountain ape.

"No, I'll be fine by myself. Mountain ape," She said and giving him soft smile Which flabbergasted all of them.

"You guys enjoy," She got up to leave, and headed toward the entrance.

As she reached the entrance.

Handsome Kamen was coming from behind her.

"Hey. Fubuki where are you going?" He asked and stopped her.

She turned and she looked at him with her smiling face.

Her smile surprised Kamen.

The alcohol making, advancing into her body and making her tipsy.

Before she could answer his query.
He pulled her wrist and dragged out into a garden, out of the gathering and slammed her against the wall, and leaned that it happened too fast she couldn't react.

"You are a very sexy woman I have ever seen in my life," He smelled her glassy hair.

"Kamen, what are you doing? Stop," She shouted immediately, as she gets the grip of the situation.

He looked at her. "I know darling you like me. Then I don't get it. why are you playing hard to get?"

She got flabbergasted by his intensive statement and took her step away from him.

"Yeah, you are right. I like but not you. I like someone else," She said making clear up to him. The declaration surprised her too but continued,

"I-i don't know from where you get that idea that I like you. You are mistaken."

Karen is shocked by the declaration of her love for someone else. He thought when she was talking to him that means she is into him.

He rubbed his forehead. Can someone deny him? C'mon, girls die for his touch.

"Hey. What's going on here?" They both interrupted and turned to the owner of a voice.

It was Saitama who was standing there. he looked angry.

Fubuki was surprised but at the same time there was a smile on her face and Kamen noticed She was blushing with a genuine smile on her lips. She never gave that smile to him. he sighed deeply.

"I'll pass." Saying that he left both of them alone.

Saitama approached her, staring at Saitama who was looking angry.

"Why are you angry Saitama?" She asked innocently.

He didn't say anything to her. But grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.