Two

Fubuki POV 

The sun's rays were glaring at me through the large window of my room. I winced and opened my eyes.  I felt fresh after getting a long sleep but lingering the previous day's memory. I didn't feel really pleasurable. Though I shouldn't think about it.  It's good that at least he cares for me, I guess. 

 I got up and pulled the drawer of the bed table. Taking aspirin to kill the pain which I still feel. I gulped the aspirin and drank the water.

I stretched out my hands. And headed to the bathroom. I saw myself in the mirror. I was looking totally messed up. I forgot that during fighting the monster, my clothes and face looked hell because of the dirt.  I took off my clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. and switched on the shower. The cold water hit my body and made my body ridiculously chill. I felt much better before I was.

I live in a big and expensive apartment alone, all by myself on the top floor. At least it is good that no one knows how vulnerable I felt sometimes that I cried. I'm really pathetic.

After a shower, I come out of the shower. I wore my underwear. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were looking red and fluffy. The face was looking pale.

When I see him. I just can't act like a normal girl. Keep acting like a teenage girl who is in love. 

A long sigh left from my lips.

I went toward the wardrobe and opened it and took my attire out from it and wore them and put on some makeup and combed my hair.

I saw the time on my wall clock. It is showing me at 11 o'clock. 

I took a deep breath and blew it out. I don't feel like eating anything now, I will skip breakfast. I heard my doorbell ring. Who could be at this time? Giving it not much thought, I went to open the door.

I saw Lily was standing at my apartment's door.

"What are you doing here Lily?" I asked.

"Miss Fubuki, you said that we are going shopping for today's party."

"Yeah, sorry I forgot," I said and let her in. 

Hero organization giving a party for all the heroes who are saving people and making the cities a safe place.

She looked at me with a concerned face. Is makeup didn't hide my pale face. I thought. But, she didn't speak a word.

"You wait, I'm coming," I said before going into my room and I took out my boots and put them on. affixing a resolute smile on my face. Came out of my room.

"Let's go," I said,  

After reaching the mall.  trying most of the dresses. I was fine with a good one. But it took time because of Lily. and we launched together at some small cafe as I was dying because of hunger. I enjoy my day at least.

After that we said goodbye and I thanked her and we went home.

.........

I entered the hotel where the party was held. My partners were with me. 

I saw that there were a lot of people. But this place was so spacious that one can't say there are a lot of people who have gathered. 

"You are looking gorgeous, Miss Fubuki," I turned to look at who he was?

He is Handsome Kamen who was looking at me and giving me that smile which can enchant any girl but me.

I told my partners that they can go ahead and enjoy the party. They nodded and left. 

"Well, thanks."

There is no doubt that he is Handsome and powerful. and girls die for him. He is always surrounded by girls. And, he's just a playboy.

"Would you like to have a drink with me?" He asked.

"Sorry, but, I don't drink," I declined smoothly. 

Drinks like alcohol don't suit my body either for the mind. I can't control myself after drinking. I would say inappropriate words. so, I don't drink.

"Then, something which you like," he said, ''I know he is trying to approach me.

"Yeah, I can drink soft drinks," I said.

We both went toward the bar counter of the party and took the seats at counter stools and ordered our drinks. We did some talks and after that I excused myself. I got up to leave him.

I bumped into someone hard. and I lost my balance and l fell on that man.

I saw who is he? My eyes went wide in surprise.

how could I forget that he also would be at the party?

As well, he was looking at me. We were holding each other's gaze for a while. My gaze approached his lips. And a desire to kiss him entered my head.

"Hey.. Would you get up," He said and brought me out of my thoughts.

I didn't say anything and got up and walked away from his sight.

I was sitting with my partners and they were talking and eating but my mind again sticks to him.

When one can't return the feelings of other ones. then, it becomes a pain for ones.

I can't take these feelings anymore.

I saw that there was glass at the table which was filled with alcohol. I took it and without thinking about what consequences I would lead. I  drank it. I felt lighter.