Chapter 3

AN: hey guys n gals. Sorry it took so long. I was on vacation with some friends. Anyways. Here's the third chapter
P.S. the pick is Vulnera Sanentur and Edward Stoneheart.
________________________________
Iris's pov.
I walked down the corridor in the robes I bought the other day. I walked into the Great Hall and walked to the Gryffindor table. I plopped down next to Dudley and filled a plate with some bacon, eggs, and toast. The red headed boy walked over with a smirk on his face. "Hey Snape, why aren't you sitting at your houses table? Did you want to become a Gryffindor so you could date me? I don't blame you." I looked him dead in the eye. "I don't care about you. I'm eating breakfast with my brother. Be a rat somewhere else." He winded up his fist and punched my cheek. I didn't feel it as much as it did yesterday. "Mr. Weasley!" I saw Professor McGonagall rush over to reprimand him. "Twenty points from Gryffindor and two weeks detention with Professor Snape." She walked away as I felt a liquid drip down my cheek. "Iris, your bleeding." I looked into the back of a spoon and saw a smallish cut on my cheek going vertically. A Ravenclaw girl in our year ran over.

She was obviously timid and had a scar on her cheek. "Um, can I heal your cheek?" I knew that she couldn't hurt me so I let my voice soften when I spoke to her. "Sure. Do your best." She smiled slightly. "Vulnera Sanentur." I felt my cheek heal. "Thank you. I'm Iris and this is my brother Dudley. What's your name?" "Juhi Bello. This is my cat Tabby." A shrunken down version of a snow leopard was standing next to her feet. "This is Anubis." My panther baby appeared on my shoulders. "Looks like we both have a Grimm." "Guess so." A Gryffindor boy walked over to me with an apologetic expression.

He had an eagle on his shoulders, standing proudly. "Very sorry for my housemates behavior. I'm Edward Stoneheart. It's a pleasure to meet you, your brother and your friend, Iris." I nodded and continued eating. I finished my plate and followed Dudley to Father's potion room. Gryffindor and Slytherin had potions together. We sat down next to each other. "Snake! Get away from our house mate!" "Why?" "Because he's working with me!" "Dudley, do you want to work with him?" "No. He's mean to my sister. Why would I?" Weasley stomped to his seat as Father walked in. "Today you will make an anti-paralysis draught. Instructions are on the board, you all have one hour. When you are done, flask it and placed it on my desk with your names on it. Begin." I stood up and walked to the ingredients, carefully weaving in and out of people. I made my way back to my seat and helped Dudley properly brew the potion. We finished without rushing and I flasked it. I stood up and placed it on Father's desk. I walked back to the table and started reading my Transfiguration textbook. "Ten points to Gryffindor and Slytherin for a properly brewed potion." He sent an unnoticeable glance of a proud father. Weasley glowed bright red in anger and ruined his potion. He almost cursed himself out when he smirked. "Professor Snape, Iris tossed something into my potion." Father walked over and examined the melted cauldron. "Iris, is this true?" "No. The idiot was to focused on me and Dudley working so well together that he dropped too many quills in the potion." "I can also confirm what she is saying sir." I turned my head and saw Edward. "Thank you Mr. Stoneheart. Ten points from Gryffindor for trying to lie to a teacher." I shrugged and yawned. "For homework, write a three foot parchment about the uses of the anti-paralysis draught. Dismissed." Dudley and I walked to Transfiguration. I finished the work relatively quickly and just took a nap, making sure to tell Dudley to wake me up when it was time for dinner. However I was woken up by a filthy Weasley trying to draw on my face. I grabbed his hand harshly, but to people whom we're watching it looked super gentle. "Don't draw on my face." I let go of his arm and started petting Anubis. Said panther went from growling at Weasley to purring in an instant. I started writing my potions homework, which made the Weasley snort. "What?" "Figures. Doing another class's homework before the classes are over." "What is so wrong with it? I'm just doing it now so I don't have to worry about it later. Unlike you, who puts it off until the last minute and comes up with some idiototic excuse of why you couldn't do it." He got all huffy and sat back down in his seat. I smiled to myself and finished my homework. Once in was time for dinner I saw Dudley run up to me. "Sorry Iris I ran into Professor Moody and he wanted me to help him set up his classroom." "It's fine Dudley. Let's eat." We both sat at the Slytherin table and ate dinner. After we went to our rooms and went to sleep.