#2: Oh, Niall, my Niall!

I dried the tears from my face and me and Niall got up from under the bed, "I'm okay now," I said, faking a smile. Of course. Niall could see right through it.

        "No, you're not," he said, staring into my eyes. Damn that boy. Damn him. I almost started to cry, then I saw Lyla and Harry out of the corner of my eye. They were making out. I tried to hold in my laugh, for Niall's sake...That didn't turn out well! Oh my god! Lyla was snogging Harry Styles! It sounds impossible, but it was SO hillarious! Yeah, that whole trying not to laugh thing..it failed MISERABLY!

        "Holey Moley, LYLA!" I yelled, making her and Harry pull apart akwardly. Lyla was blushing and giving me the death stare. Niall looked confused. I guess he didn't see it.

        "Frankie, you bitch!" she yelled, throwing a pillow at me. Next thing I know, I'm being chased. When we were in High school, I was on the track team, so HAHA, Lyla! She chased me down the stairs and into the kitchen, were Liam and Emma were cooking (Deff. seeing something here...) Louis, Zayn, Dani, and Jessica were all sitting at the table when we ran in.

        "I'm going to kill you!" Lyla yelled, as everyone in the room got really confused, and Harry and Niall popped up at the door, laughing their arses off. We ran around the column thing, that basically seperates the kitchen from the living room, twice. As we ran by the table, I looked back and Lyla started to slip. Being Lyla's best friend, I couldn't just let her fall. Anyways, that would hurt. I caught her hand and saved her before she hit the ground, making me stumble a tad bit after I stood back up. I looked around and all the boys were staring at us....

        "What?" I asked

        "You guys...are like a girl version...of....Larry Stylinson..." Louis said, with his eyes wide and jaw hanging open, same as the other boys. The girls were all used to this and were smirking, some of them trying to hold in laughter.

        "It took you an hour to figure out?" Dani asked, closing Louis's mouth, "It only took us like two minutes. The first time we saw them, they were mad at each other one second, and were hugging the next, apologizing their heads off!" That made the other girls laugh, while me and Lyla stood there, looking at each other, then at the boys. We were really confused. Niall and Harry started laughing harder. DOMINO EFFECT. Niall started laughing, then Harry, then Jessica, then Dani, and then Emma. All of a sudden I remembered what she had started chasing me for. I started laughing harder than anyone else, making them all think I was crazy. I almost fell down...Let me rephrase that. I did fall down.

        "What the?" Lyla said, starting to crack up from watching me. I pointed at her, laughing harder, then at Harry. Everyone but Lyla, Harry, Niall, and I were really confused. Lyla got even angrier.

        "FRANKIE! YOU PERV!" She said, hitting my shoulder, making me laugh harder. Niall was now on the ground, and Harry was yelling at him. I looked up at Lyla and she was starting to cry. Shiz. No. Bad, Frankie, bad! My expression changed from really happy to really friggin' serious in less than a second and I sprung up to my feet. I hugged her and started apologizing.

        "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry, Lyla, I didn't mean to make you cry! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I contenued saying sorry until my voice cracked an I was on the verge of tears.

        "It's okay, Frankie," she said, squeezing me then pulling me away to look in my eyes, smiling.

        "Sismance...." Louis said. I looked at him wierdly.

        "What?" I asked turning towards him.

        "Sismance...that's what this is," he replied, "we have bromance," he pointed towards him and Harry, "and you two have sismance..."

Story of my Life (1D FanFic!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें