#3: Fyla Fights and Movies?!

HEY GUYS! Another A/N, like I said! I'm going to keep writing this story...IT'S SO AWESOME! Or atleast right now, I'll probably read it in a year or two and think it's horrible, but...for now...WOO! And BTW, I'm pretending that all of the boys are single, I know their not, but for the sake of the book, let's say they are! Anyways, I want to know who you guys ship more....Larry Stylinson...Or FYLA?! I'll have to think of the last name, if you guys read this, I need some help! Their full names are Lyla Roads and Frankie Berne! (Maybe Boads? Idk, this is hard, why did I choose this?! Oh ya, because my friend can't think of another one that sounds good with Frankie! THANKS A LOT, BOBBIE (SissyMoon16)!!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!)

        ANYWAYS...Thanks for reading! Love you guys! Bye! :D

                                                                                                ~Joli<3

##

RECAP:

        "FRANKIE!" Lyla yelled. Niall and Harry started laughing.

        "Lyla!" I yelled back, motioning for her to put a finger down. She slowly put a finger down. Everyone who wasn't laughing, started laughing. Except for me and Lyla. We're mad each other. We don't laugh in these situations. It didn't take long before the other girls noticed and shut up while making the guys shut up. Me and Lyla were staring at each other. We knew that if this got out of hand, we could humiliate each other to the point of suicide. She knew everything about me, and I knew everything about her.

END OF RECAP

##

        "Ummm..." Louis said, trying to break the akwardness.

        "Bitch," Lyla said. God. That hurt. She knows that hurt. She was HAPPY that hurt. I was surprised. The boys were surprised. The reast of the girls were surprised. I wasn't just surprised, though. I was mad, too. Last time I was called a bitch...Nevermind.

        "Lyla!" Emma yelled, hitting Lyla's arm. THIS IS SO CONFUSING! I want to slap Lyla for calling me a bitch and being happy about it, but I also wanted to slap Emma for hitting Lyla! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?! I'M SO CONFUSED! And I think everyone else was, too. GOSHHHHHHHHHHH

        "At least I didn't shove my tongue down Harry's throat!" I yelled, not wanting to offend her too much. I seriously felt like crying. Oh my god. UGHAHHHGUGHHHASHHGHHHHHHHH...

        I jumped up and grabbed Niall's arm and started pulling him up the stairs. I need to cry. GOD DAMN IT! I pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door. When I turned around, he was staring at me. He didn't look confused, he just opened his arms and I ran into him. I could feel the warmth on my tears rolling down my face. Niall just held me in his arms and rubbed my head, letting me cry into his chest. It was so warm. After a while, I felt my tears start to calm down, I pulled away from Niall and smiled at him a little.

        "Thanks," I mumbled.

        "No problem," he whispered, staring into my eyes, "we better go back downstairs, I have a feeling I know what's happening." What did he mean? Before I had the chance to think, he started pulling me down the stairs. As soon as we got down, my eyes shot to Lyla. She was crying into Harry's chest, mumbling stuff that I couldn't even understand. I couldn't help but start to cry, but I tried not to make a sound. The tears going down my face were warm and quick. Lyla saw me and ran up to me. She grabbed me by my waist and squeezed me. My tears got quicker and I found it harder not to make a sound.