#4: CLOWNS!

A/N: Alrighty guys! Authors Note time! So how did you guys like the last chapter? I'm obviously really happy about it, because I published it like an hour before starting this chapter because I was watching a movie, even though the whole time I wanted to work on this, so here we go! Don't forget to check out my friend, SissyMoon16! Have fun reading!

##

RECAP:   

    "What are you doing, Louis?" Dani asked, looking at Louis' expression.

        "Don't you dare..." Lyla said, sitting on the couch between me and Harry.

        "Oh, I dare..."

END OF RECAP!

##

        "What do you dare?" Dani asked. I froze. I know what's about to happen....

        "Louis! What are you going to do?" Liam asked, coming into the conversation (#DaddyDirection ALL DA WAY!)

        "Shhhhiiiizzzzz" I whined, "God, I hate you Louis!" Before he could start laughing, a clown jumped up from behind the sofa with a chainsaw. A CHAINSAW!! I screamed and fell off the sofa, landing on Louis and Dani. Louis was laughing his arse off and I froze. THERE IS A FUCKING CLOWN WITH A FUCKING CHAINSAW BEHIND THE FUCKING COUCH!

        "LOUIS!" Lyla yelled, clinging onto Harry. It obviously scared everyone except for Louis. I guess Louis decided the clown should leave before I snapped back to reality.

        "Go on, Olly! Nice work!" He high-fived the clown as it walked past us and through the door. I sat up and leaned my back on the sofa and pulled my knees up to my head, hugging them so tight that The Rock couldn't straighten me out. I was terrified.

        "Are you okay?" Lyla and Niall asked. I just sat there.

        "Ha! You should have seen your face!" Louis was having a hysterical breakdown.

        "Louis! That wasn't nice!" Liam yelled.

        "I..I fucking h-hate y-you, Louis" I managed to get out. I was trembling. I can't tell you how fucking scary that was. I could feel my eyes starting to water.

        "You love me," Louis said, patting my head.

        I looked up at him, giving him the hardest stare I have ever given, "I fucking hate you, Louis."

        NO TREMBLING NOW!

        He started to get a little scared, "O-Oh c'mon now, y-you don't mean it!"

        "Yes. Yes I do." I replied, still staring at him. He shut up.

         "I-I think it's time to go to bed.." Harry said, standing up at the same time as Lyla and Niall. Lyla put her arms under my shoulders and helped me stand up. We started walking towards the stairs and I almost fell, but Niall caught me. Since I probably can't hold myself up right now, Niall picked me up and carried me bridal style into my room. I closed my eyes and felt the soft bed form around me. I heard Niall start to leave.

        "W-wait," I managed to say, before he opened the door, "c-can you s-stay with me tonight?" I thought I wouldn't be able to fall asleep by myself, In fact, I knew I couldn't. Lyla had went to Harry's room, so I knew she wouldn't be coming back, and I really didn't want to spend the rest of the night alone in the second largest room in one of the most popular houses in the freaking world, knowing that there was a clown in the house.