(y/n)

Being the new girl at school is already hard enof, but it's even worce considering I'm an omega. I am at the bottom of the food chain, and got made fun of for it all the time.

I snapped one day and almost killed two of the guys on the football team. That's what got transferred.

I walked up to the school, and there were kids everywhere. I didn't know anyone so I just went inside. I was told to go to the office, but I wasn't exactly sure where that was. While I was walking around I smelled alot of Alphas and beta, but no Omegas.

I must have been lost in thought since I bumped into a guy in the hall. "Watch we're your going." He said annoyed. "Wait...are you knew here?" I knoded seeing the boy. He had black Raven hair and ripped up black jeans. His eyes were a dark purple, and he was an... And Alpha! I stepped back from him, and emediently got very defensive.

"What's wrong~" The boy sniffed the air and then looked over at me. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to you. My name's Keith." The boy says holding out his hand.

"I'm (y-y/n)." I say hesitently. "I was just looking for the office." I says trying to walk by him.

The boy stops me and I worry about what he is about to do. "It's this way (y/n)." Keith says as I relax a little.

I walk down the hall, and Keith walks with me. "Why are you following me?" I asks defensively.

"I just don't want you to run into trouble, but if you don't need me to help you, then I will go to my first class." Keith says stopping.

"Thanks for the thought, but I can take care of my self." I say walking into the office. I turn around and see Keith walking away. The women in the office saw me and smiled. "You must be (y/n). It is nice to finally meet you."

I knoded and smelled the air. "Beta. " I say plainly. The women stars at me in confusion. Then asks that all to firmiliar questions. "Are you an omega?"

"Yep, what gave it way?" I asks sarcasticly.

"The fact you could tell I'm a Beta. The only reason I ask is because the boy that will be showing you around is an Alpha. We can change that if you would like?"

I let out a slight laugh then looked back at her. "Did they tell you why I was transferred?"

"No."

"Because I put two Alphas in the hospital for trying to kiss me, and make fun of me. You don't have to change a thing.

The women looks at me in shock and tells me my locker number. She hands me the combination and my schedule. I look at the top and sigh. 'He's showing me around. Why did it have to be him. Keith.' I thought to myself walking to my first class.

Chemistry (3) in classroom 211. I walked in and everyone turned to look at me except Keith. The teacher knoded to me. "(Y/n), please come in and have a seat."

I looked over at Keith as he smelled the air. He didn't look at me, but he kicked the empty chair next to him. I walked over there and sat down. To fast for anyone to do anything. The teacher looked at me confused, and just shrugged it off.

A sweet smell if lavender and Lemon hit me and I just continued to smell the air discreetly. There weren't any Omegas in the class so the smell had to be coming from an Alpha. When I realized where the smell was coming from a stopped and started to blush.

It was Keith the same guy that I bumped into in the halls, and the same Alpha I didn't want to talk to.

I didn't pay attention during class, and just showed Keith my schedule. We didn't talk, but we still communicated. He knodded to me when it looked like a had a question, and nudged me when I wasn't fully awake.